ARB Aluminium Awning 2500mm
Complimenting the design of modern 4WDs, vans, and trailers, ARB’s aluminum encased awning offers a sleek and contemporary alternative to traditional awning covers while adding improved functionality.
Introducing the new ARB Aluminum 2500x2500mm awning.
ARB set to work on a standout awning to complement our existing models, featuring a full anodized aluminum enclosure in addition to all the features ARB awnings are renowned for...
Complimenting the design of modern 4WDs, vans, and trailers, ARB’s aluminum encased awning offers a sleek and contemporary alternative to traditional awning covers while adding improved functionality. The three quick release bungee cords remove the need for zippers and the flip-up lid provides unmatched simplicity. An added abrasion resistant material improves the protection of the canvas while stowed and traveling. Our awning canvas is a proven 300gsm, polyethane (PU) coated, waterproofed, flame retardant and UV protected material.
The awning is supported by heavy duty 1.2mm gauge x 25mm diameter expandable aluminum poles, anodized for greater corrosion resistance.
ARB Retractable Awning Features:
- 300GSM PU coated poly/cotton rip stop canvas. 1000mm water head.
- Waterproof and UV protected
- Anodized aluminum case, with ARB Touring logo
- Durable protection and anti wear points – Sets all ARB awnings above the competition
- UV protected marine grade shock cord loops
- Anodized 25mm aluminum poles, with new nylon cuff joints.
- Metal cam locks
- Pegs and reflective guy ropes included
- Strong side arms with 20% overlap for superior arm strength
- Includes unique ARB flexi joint on side
- Compatible with all ARB 2500mm x 2500mm awning accessories arms
- Weight 16kg / 35 lbs
ARB Retractable Awning Installation & Tech Specifications
The ARB Aluminum awning attaches by the same methods of previous ARB awnings and fitting time is around the same. Either attach directly to your roof racks or purchase the ARB “L” Brackets or Gusset brackets (sold separately).