Returns, Cancellations and Exchanges
At OK4WD customer satisfaction is our number one priority. If you receive a product other than what you ordered, your order is incomplete or it is damaged, please contact us immediately and we will work with you to remedy the situation. Customer ordering errors, dissatisfaction, no longer wanting a product, or any other reason for wanting to return a product other than OK Auto, 4WD & Tire's documented error will only be accepted on a case by case basis. Items in the customer's possession for longer than 30 days will not be accepted for return. If you knowingly accept delivery of an incorrect product and open the box, we are unfortunately unable to take any action.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS ARE ACCEPTED AND AUTHORIZED ENTIRELY AT THE DISCRETION OF OK AUTO, 4WD & TIRE
OK4WD accepts no liability for products damaged by misuse, improper installation, or modification. OK Auto, 4WD & Tire recommends professional installation for every product sold, and all products are for off-road use only, unless clearly noted otherwise.
All cancellations, exchanges & returns must be authorized by OK Auto, 4WD & Tire and a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number must be obtained prior to returning products or incoming packages may be denied.
All order cancellations are subject to a 10-20% fee; once an item has shipped it can no longer be cancelled.
All returns will be subject to at least a 15% restocking fee; once 15 days have passed since the item is received the item can no longer be returned. Large items, such those that are shipped truck freight, are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Shipping charges are not refundable.
- OK4WD will not authorize or accept any item that has been opened, used or modified.
- OK4WD will never accept a return on electronics, turbochargers, clutch kits, body parts, fuel system components, engine internals or any item listed as special order.
- Returns and cancellations are accepted and authorized entirely at the discretion of OK4WD
- Returns and cancellations are for store credit only.
- There are no cancellations, exchanges or refunds on any item that is listed as special order. Period.
- Products are covered by the manufacturer's warranty only; settlements of all claims are subject to manufacturer's waiting period to allow inspection of warranted goods.
Our Shipping Policy was last updated on 10/27/2022
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Disclaimer:
- "Company" (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Disclaimer) refers to OK4WD
- "Goods" refers to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- "Orders" means a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- "Service" refers to the Website.
- "Website" refers to ok4wd.com, accessible from http://www.ok4wd.com
- "You" means the individual accessing the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Thank you for visiting and shopping at OK4WD. The following terms and conditions constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing times
All Orders are processed within 1-2 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If We are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of Your Order, We will contact You via email or telephone.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
We currently offer free shipping on most products over $99. Free shipping does not apply to items that may be shipped truck freight. Free shipping is only available within the contiguous United States (48 states). Hawaii, Alaska, and US territories are exempt from free shipping.
Please be aware that some items on our website must be shipped truck freight. These items include off-road bumpers, some suspension lifts, and other large items that are too large to be shipped small package. Shipping prices (including those marked free shipping) quoted on our website only include shipping charges to any residential or commercial address. Any additional services you request such as lift gates is not our responsibility and it will be your responsibility to pay any fees associated with it. If the shipping company is unable to get in touch with you, they will charge you storage fees until they are able to deliver it. We will attempt to call and email you to let you know the shipping company cant contact you. Free shipping is only available within the Continental US.
If you refuse an order for any reason, you will be charged shipping both ways and any storage fees associated with your shipment.
Shipping charges for Your Orders will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Overnight delivery is only available for Orders with delivery addresses within the continental United States.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Please be aware that the shipping carriers we use may change at our discretion. While we strive to use reliable and fast shipping carriers, our primary focus is to ensure that your orders reach you as swiftly and securely as possible. Therefore, we reserve the right to select, change, or switch shipping carriers as we deem necessary to deliver on this promise.
Such changes may be driven by various factors, including but not limited to, carrier reliability, shipping costs, delivery speed, package size or weight, or other logistics requirements. We assure you that any changes in the carrier will not negatively impact the delivery date, cost, or the safety of your shipment unless otherwise stated.
Please note that this policy does not affect your statutory rights as a customer. If there are any substantial changes to your shipping arrangements due to changes in our carrier selection, we will strive to inform you in a timely manner.
Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses
OK4WD ships to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
International Shipping Policy
- OK Auto, 4WD & Tire only accepts bank wire transfers (in US dollars).
- OK Auto, 4WD & Tire does not accept Credit Cards or Paypal payments from international customers.
- All international orders must be shipped to a freight forwarder.
- There are no cancellations, refunds, or returns for international orders.
- OK Auto, 4WD & Tire will not mark down invoices, declare packages as a gift, or use incorrect harmonized codes to save you duties or taxes.
- Products are not covered by any warranty from OK Auto, 4WD & Tire; International customers must deal directly with manufacturers for any and all warranty issues and or claims.
- Customers are responsible for filing damage claims with the shipping carrier.
- All products are free on board, (FOB) meaning that the customer assumes ownership as soon as the item is picked up by the courier
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation Email once Your Order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Signature Requirement for Deliveries
We reserve the right to necessitate a signature upon delivery for any orders valued at or above $500, as a measure to assure the safe and secure arrival of goods. Please be mindful that the individual signing for the package needs to be at least 18 years old. If there is no one present to sign for the package at the time of delivery, the courier will attempt another delivery. If the second attempt is also unsuccessful, the package will be returned to us.
Please be aware that you will be responsible for the costs of shipping both ways and any storage fees linked to your shipment in the event of package return due to unsuccessful deliveries.
To avoid such scenarios, please ensure you provide a shipping address where someone will be present during typical business hours to sign for the package. If you encounter any problems related to the delivery of orders that mandate a signature, our customer service team is ready to assist. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
OK4WD is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to Your Order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes)
OK4WD is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If You received Your Order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
We understand that damages may occur during shipping. We will work with you
• Discrepancies: OK Auto, 4WD & Tire must be made aware of any and all discrepancies in your order within 14 days of receipt. This includes incorrect part numbers, quantities and colors. OK Auto, 4WD & Tire will not exchange or replace any item after this 14 day window. If you wait two months to install your part and realize you have the wrong item, it will be too late for us to facilitate an exchange.
• Damages: If your product was damaged during shipping, you must contact the shipper (ex. FedEx, UPS) within 48 hours of receiving the product. At that time you will need to file a damage claim with the shipper and NOT with us. Products Lost In Shipping: OK Auto, 4wd & Tire is not responsible for a package that gets lost in shipping. However if the freight company (ex. FedEx or UPS) deems the package as lost, we will ship out a replacement of the same item. Please remember we will only ship out a replacement if the freight company claims it as lost.
If you have any questions about this Shipping Policy, You can contact Us:
● By visiting this page on our website: https://www.ok4wd.com/contact-us/
● By sending us an email: email@example.com