ARB All-Weather Element 63QT Fridge Freezer
Packed with the features an ARB fridge/freezer is renowned for, and re-engineered to survive naked out in the elements, our latest fridge freezer is packed with unique features that not only protect and secure, but also make accessing your food and drinks even easier.
ARB's 'No Holds Barred' approach saw our engineers include features previously left on the cutting room floor. Features formerly only dreamt about on a portable refrigerator freezer!
Whether it be holding the lid with one hand, jamming it against the headliner or resting it against your head, we've become accustomed to compromise when attempting to hour the lid of our 4WD fridges open. We solved it before with our removable lid, but the new weather fridge takes things a step further with the introduction of our innovative new strut that holds the lid open in any position, making it easier to grab the drinks on your next shout.
This portable refrigerator freezer has temperature control, low voltage cut-out, and now security all at the touch of a button. The weatherproof fridge's user friendly touchpad control panel allows full functionality with the lid open, but securely prevents unwanted adjustment or access with its unique user selected locking code.
Whether it's the contents, the fridge itself, mounting in the back of a a truck or sitting it around the campsite means you need security and the ARB weatherproof fridge has plenty. To stop your beers from wandering around the campsite, a unique magnetic lock, activated by the touchpad control panel, prevents unauthorized access or tampering with the portable refrigerator freezer's temperature settings. For additional security, a padlock recess is built into the exterior and an optional bolt down mounting kit makes the fridge a permanent fixture in the back of your 4WD.
- Stainless steel body with ARB embossing
- Unique infinite-position gas spring assisted lid
- Durable ASA plastic protective moldings
- Anodized aluminum latches
- Heavy duty cast stainless steel hinges
- Tamper-proof bolts for permanent mounting
- Security pin code protected electronic locking system
- Provision for padlock for added security
- Weather protected control panel
- Backlit LED display with dimming function
- Recessed back for power cable storage
- Easy carry handle design
- Reversible cabinet basket with removable divider
- Rubberized mounting feet
- Wireless display compatible
- Secop BD35F compressor
- Built in 3 stage battery protection
- Drain plug
- LED rear facing cabinet light with auto on/off
- Full-length cooling zone with dual height compartments