Returns, Cancellations and Exchanges
At OK Auto, 4WD & Tire customer satisfaction is our number one priority. If you receive a product other than what you ordered, your order is incomplete or it is damaged, please CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY and we will work with you to remedy the situation. Customer ordering errors, dissatisfaction, no longer wanting a product, or any other reason for wanting to return a product other than OK Auto, 4WD & Tire’s documented error will only be accepted on a case by case basis. Items in the customer’s possession for longer than 30 days will not be accepted for return. If you knowingly accept delivery of an incorrect product and open the box, you own it. Period.
Returns and cancellations are accepted and authorized entirely at the discretion of OK Auto, 4WD & Tire:
- OK Auto, 4WD & Tire accepts no liability for products damaged by misuse, improper installation, or modification.
- OK Auto, 4WD & Tire recommends professional installation for every product sold.
- All cancellations, exchanges & returns must be authorized by OK Auto, 4WD & Tire and a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number must be obtained prior to returning products or incoming packages may be denied.
- All order cancellations are subject to a 10-20% fee; once an item has shipped it can no longer be cancelled.
- All returns may be subject to at least a 20% restocking fee; once 15 days have passed since the item is received the item can no longer be returned.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
- OK Auto, 4WD & Tire will not authorize or accept any item that has been opened, used or modified.
- OK Auto, 4WD & Tire will never accept a return on electronics, turbo/superchargers, body parts, fuel system components, engine internals, or any item listed as special order.
- Returns and cancellations are accepted and authorized entirely at the discretion of OK Auto, 4WD & Tire
- Returns and cancellations are for store credit only.
- There are no cancellations, exchanges or refunds on any item that is listed as special order. Period.
- Products are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty only; settlements of all claims are subject to manufacturer’s waiting period to allow inspection of warranted goods.