We are a fast paced, hard working company. We have been in business since 1979 and our employees have a real passion for what we do. Our employees have been here an average of 13 years. With us you will have the ability to make decisions. We are a small business with a caring, down to earth, family atmosphere.
- Book Keeper / Data Entry Position
Book Keeper / Data Entry Position
Full time job for an individual that has a financial/accounting background, likes to help others, is tech savvy and detail oriented.
Let’s get right to it. If you have a love for numbers and solving problems, this job is for you. Quick Books and Excel knowledge are a must. Your job will be inputting invoices into QB, AP, AR, filing and various tasks all related to a business office. Our business is always investing in people, technology, equipment and facilities to be the best in what we do. We are always trying to be the most productive and efficient in our industry. We are a work family and believe in open, honest communication. We help each other in work and in life, and having a hard work ethic is essential, so each one of us and the company can grow. You will need to get along well with others, and be part of a team.
The hours would be M-F between 8am and 6pm. You will work 40 hours per week, so your schedule is flexible within those hours. Our company has medical, dental, 401k, paid time off, paid holidays and various other unique benefits. We also pay weekly not bi weekly, as we understand it’s your money that you have earned that week and you should have it. We’ve been in business for 38 years and our average employee has worked here for 13 years. If you take care of the company, the company will take care of you. Pay will be hourly and your starting hourly rate will be based on your experience.
Here’s some other things we will need from you:
- Must be able to multi task
- You will need a drivers license as we will need you to go to bank, post office, etc. at least twice a week. We will reimburse you for your mileage.
- You must be excited about technology and ready to continually learn.
- Must be detail oriented and follow systems and processes. In fact, just to see that you are detail oriented and follow procedures, when you apply for this position you must type in “J2017” in the subject line of your email. That’s our little trick to see who sends blanket resumes, and it sorts out the people who are truly interested and pay attention to detail.
- You need to be very organized, love neatness and cleanliness.
- Last but not least, you must be honest, have integrity and value these above anything. Please share on your resume one of your favorite quotes.
We’re looking to bring someone on board as soon as possible, but will spend our time finding the ideal person who is the best fit in ability and in the culture of our business. One thing that will help you and give you a big leg up(but it is optional), is to send a quick video along with your resume. Tell me, in the video, why you think you’re perfect for this job and will rock this position.
Please email all inquiries to email@example.com