Alu-Cab Gen 3 Expedition Tent
The new Alu-Cab Generation 3 Expedition Tent has to be one of the best over landing tents on the market. Its sleeker, and more aerodynamic, giving the tent not only a better look but less wind drag. The Gen 3 Alu-Cab tent is lighter than its predecessor. It's also wider inside by 4" at the shoulders. It has a strong aluminum outer casing and base which gives it far less chance of possible cracking, and can be utilized to mount awnings, jacks, and other off-road equipment.
The base and the roof of the expedition tent are insulated with polyethylene closed cell foam that not only adds comfort but better insulation too. The tent opens and closes in seconds, with bedding remaining in place. There are nut sltoted rails at the base of the tent that allow for easy installation, while our special mounting track along the tent roof allows for easy fitment of our Alu-Cab load bars.
Important Features Alu-Cab Expedition Tent
- New Sleek Design! Our Alu-Cab tent is 3D CAD designed to ensure consistency and quality.
- Manufactured from aluminium.
- Fabric used is 400 gram UV-Resistant rib-lock waterproof canvas with sealed seams.
- Mattress: High density foam mattress with zip-off cover.
- Insulated with polyethylene closed cell foam, adding better insulation and more comfort.
- Tent can be accessed from both sides as well as the rear and all entry doors/windows are fitted with high quality mosquito netting.
- Weight: 167LBS
- Length: External 91" / Internal 82"
- Width: External 56" / Internal 51"
- Height: Front 8.2" / Rear 9.8"
- Open Inside Height: 57"
Manufacture Part Number
You have no items to compare.