It is our goal to provide you with first-rate customer service, a friendly, knowledgeable sales staff, the finest quality products, and technical help from our well-trained personnel. Let our commitment to excellence and long-term experiences with the aftermarket industry assure you – we can meet your automotive needs today and well into the future.
Today, over 30 years later, OK continues to be your source for all of your automotive and off-road needs. We have 22 employees who have worked here an average of 13 years – giving us a cumulative 267 years worth of industry experience! We have seven service bays, and we’re ASE Blue Seal Certified, with nine certified technician and one certified master technician.
OK Auto, 4WD & Tire highly recommends professional installation by a competent mechanic for all products we sell. We are not liable for any damages that may occur by the parts we sell. Some products are not legal and are for off-road use only. If this is the case, it will be noted. Please note that we are unable to install parts that are for offroad use only.
By submitting an order to OK Auto, 4WD & Tire via the www.ok4wd.com web site, over the phone, or via email you agree to any and all terms and conditions outlined herein.
Keeping your information safe and secure is something we take care with the upmost importance. We promise to never sell or share the information you give us while on our website. Credit card processing is done through a PCI-Compliant third-party and as such any information entered to place the order is sent to them for verification and processing purposes. They do not sell or share your information.
If you receive a defective product or product you think is damaged or otherwise not what you ordered please contact us before you attempt to use or install the product, and within our 15 day return policy period and we will exchange the defective item for a new item of the same part number free of shipping charges equivalent to the shipping method of the original order. Upgraded shipping may be available at customer's expense. Contact an OK4WD Sales Rep to process your return.
In the event that a defect is claimed outside our return policy, but within the manufacturer's warranty, please contact the manufacturer directly to process your claim. The manufacturer will have sole determination of the outcome of the claim. As a courtesy to our customers, OK Auto, 4WD & Tire will try to assist you with the claim, but we have no final say in the decision made by the manufacturer (i.e. approvals, denials, fees, etc.).
OK Auto, 4WD & Tire is not responsible for any labor or associated costs which occur as the result of the installation or removal of wrong or defective parts.
OK Auto, 4WD & Tire does not provide or fulfill any warranty on any of the products we sell. All merchandise is subject to the manufacturer's warranty and therefore all warranty claims are at the manufacturer's discretion. OK Auto, 4WD & Tire will assist you in any warranty claim by providing you and/or the manufacturer with contact information, copies of invoices, and notes regarding troubleshooting conversations. All warranted items must be returned in accordance with the manufacturer's policy; see the product manufacturer's web site for their policy. It is the responsibility of the customer and/or installer to verify the correct size and application of the parts before installation. No warranty whatsoever will be given if the defect was caused by customer or installer abuse, negligence, mishandling, or improper installation. Customers will be responsible for all shipping and handling fees.
OK Auto, 4WD & Tire is not responsible for any labor or associated costs which occur as the result of the installation or removal of a warrantee part.
Prices are always subject to change without notice. Pricing errors are not the responsibility of OK Auto, 4WD & Tire or www.ok4wd.com. If a pricing error occurs prior to shipment, we will either refund the transaction in full or give the customer the option to pay the correct price. If a pricing error is found after shipment, we will correct the mistake and require the customer to pay the actual price or return the product immediately. All sales are final, meaning there are no returns unless there is express written consent from OK Auto, 4WD & Tire (see the Returns/Exchanges/Cancellations portion of this section for more information regarding returns). In every case, efforts are made to ensure customer satisfaction with products sold by OK Auto, 4WD & Tire.
All New Jersey residents are subject to a 7% sales tax on all merchandise purchased through OK Auto, 4WD & Tire Shipping costs are taxable. All walk-in customers whether they are a NJ resident or not will be required to pay the 7% NJ sales tax. If you do not live in NJ and place a phone/internet order you will still have to pay sales tax if you choose to come in and pick up your order. If your billing address is not in NJ and you place an order online or over the phone you will not be billed for NJ's or your state's sales tax if the order is shipped to your billing address; you may be responsible for paying taxes on items purchased, see your CPA or reference your local/state tax laws for complete information. However, there are situations where California residents may have to pay 7% CA sales tax if the item they are purchasing is being drop shipped from a CA manufacturer directly to your CA billing address.
We currently offer free shipping on most products over $70. Free shipping does not apply to items that may be shipped truck freight. Free shipping is only available within the contiguous United States (48 states). Hawaii, Alaska, and US territories are excempt from free shipping.
Tracking numbers are distributed by email at the end of the business day. OK Auto, 4WD & Tire ships too many orders per day to field phone calls for tracking numbers, particularly if the order was placed the same day. We request your patience when placing an online order as we will send tracking as soon as we have it. In our fast-paced modern society, it is difficult to realize at times that orders can only move at the speed of man. All internet orders undergo the following process:
- Pending: This is the first step in online orders. This means we have received your internet order but have not processed it. Please note that online orders are only processed Monday through Friday and in the order they are received.
- Hold: If there is a problem with the billing information you provided or you provided different billing/shipping addresses, your order will be placed on hold until the issues are rectified. Your order may also be placed on hold if the product is discontinued. If we do not hear from you or are unable to correct the issues after 7 days, the order will be cancelled and the authorization on the card you provided will be voided.
- Processing: After the information you provided us passes our fraud check, an invoice is mailed to you. We also tag the items you ordered to be shipped. If we are out of stock on the product, you will be notified immediately and we will email the manufacturer to email the product to us.
- Shipped: Once the product ships or we receive a tracking number from the manufacturer, we will email you the tracking number. FedEx pickups happen every day around 3PM EST and tracking numbers are emailed automatically. Please note that tracking numbers will not immediately work as they must go to the local sorting warehouse before they become active. If it has been several days and the tracking number we provided doesn’t work, please contact us. Certain items drop ship directly from the manufacturer which may extend or shorten the transit time depending on your proximity to the shipping origin. Most orders ship with no signature required, but that does not indicate that your order will be left on your doorstep. FedEx delivery personnel are instructed to only leave packages in locations they feel are secure and a low risk for theft.
- Drop Shipped: For any items we don’t have in stock, they will be drop ship directly from the manufacturer. This may extend or shorten the transit time depending on your proximity to the shipping origin. Please note that tracking numbers are not immediately available for drop ships and some orders may be delayed up to three business days.
- Back Ordered: While we strive to let you know prior to ordering if a product is on back order, it is not always possible to know a manufacturers current stock. If a product is on back order, you will be notified immediately. It is up to you if you’d like to wait for the product or cancel the order.
- Canceled: If the order is confirmed fraud or is no longer available, your order will be canceled.
To check the latest status of your order, go to www.ok4wd.com/sales/guest/form/.
We understand that damages may occur during shipping. We will work with you
- Discrepancies: OK Auto, 4WD & Tire must be made aware of any and all discrepancies in your order within 14 days of receipt. This includes incorrect part numbers, quantities and colors. OK Auto, 4WD & Tire will not exchange or replace any item after this 14 day window. If you wait two months to install your part and realize you have the wrong item, it will be too late for us to facilitate an exchange.
- Damages: If your product was damaged during shipping, you must contact the shipper (ex. FedEx, UPS) within 48 hours of receiving the product. At that time you will need to file a damage claim with the shipper and NOT with us. Products Lost In Shipping: OK Auto, 4wd & Tire is not responsible for a package that gets lost in shipping. However if the freight company (ex. FedEx or UPS) deems the package as lost, we will ship out a replacement of the same item. Please remember we will only ship out a replacement if the freight company claims it as lost.
Please be aware that some items on our website must be shipped truck freight. These items include off-road bumpers, some suspension lifts, and other large items that are too large to be shipped small package. Shipping prices (including those marked free shipping) quoted on our website only include shipping charges to any residental or commercial address. Any additional services you request such as lift gates is not our responsibility and it will be your responsibility to pay any fees associated with it. If the shipping company is unable to get in touch with you, they will charge you storage fees until they are able to deliver it. We will attempt to call and email you to let you know the shipping company cant contact you. Free shipping is only available within the Continental US.
If you refuse an order for any reason, you will be charged shipping both ways and any storage fees associated with your shipment.
At OK Auto, 4WD & Tire customer satisfaction is our number one priority. If you receive a product other than what you ordered, your order is incomplete or it is damaged, please CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY and we will work with you to remedy the situation. However, we do not run a Wal-Mart. Customer ordering errors, dissatisfaction, no longer wanting a product, or any other reason for wanting to return a product other than OK Auto, 4WD & Tire's documented error will only be accepted on a case by case basis. Items in the customer's possession for longer than 30 days will not be accepted for return. If you knowingly accept delivery of an incorrect product and open the box, you own it. Period.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS ARE ACCEPTED AND AUTHORIZED ENTIRELY AT THE DISCRETION OF OK AUTO, 4WD & TIRE
- OK Auto, 4WD & Tire accepts no liability for products damaged by misuse, improper installation, or modification. OK Auto, 4WD & Tire recommends professional installation for every product sold, and all products are for OFF-ROAD USE ONLY, unless clearly noted otherwise.
- All cancellations, exchanges & returns must be authorized by OK Auto, 4WD & Tire and a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number must be obtained prior to returning products or incoming packages may be denied.
- All order cancellations are subject to a 10-20% fee; once an item has shipped it can no longer be cancelled.
- All returns will be subject to at least a 15% restocking fee; once 15 days have passed since the item is received the item can no longer be returned. Large items, such those that are shipped truck freight, are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
- OK Auto, 4WD & Tire will not authorize or accept any item that has been opened, used or modified.
- OK Auto, 4WD & Tire will never accept a return on electronics, turbochargers, clutch kits, body parts, fuel system components, engine internals or any item listed as special order.
- Returns and cancellations are accepted and authorized entirely at the discretion of OK Auto, 4WD & Tire
- Returns and cancellations are for store credit only.
- There are no cancellations, exchanges or refunds on any item that is listed as special order. Period.
- Products are covered by the manufacturer's warranty only; settlements of all claims are subject to manufacturer's waiting period to allow inspection of warranted goods.