Our business is always investing in people, technology, equipment and facilities to be the best in what we do. We are always trying to be the most productive and efficient in our industry. We are a work family and believe in open, honest communication. We help each other in work and in life, and having a hard work ethic is essential, so each one of us and the company can grow. You will need to get along well with others and be part of a team. We’ve been in business for 40 years and our average employee has worked here for 13 years. If you take care of the company, the company will take care of you. Even if no job listings are psted, we are always accepting application. You can send your resume to email@example.com.
Current Open Positions
- Automotive Technician
We are currently seeking an Automotive Technician to add to our team!
In this role, you will:
- Accurately diagnose issues and customer concerns on a wide variety of makes and models.
- Efficiently complete repair work on vehicles.
- Perform light to moderate fabrication when required.
- Have open communication with Service Manager and customer.
- Successful candidates will have:
- Previous experience as an automotive technician. ASE certification preferred.
- Experience repairing a variety of makes and models.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong understanding of modern CAN bus electrical systems.
- Commitment to quality workmanship.
- 3 years of experience diagnosing and repairing a wide variety of cars.
- Strong diagnostic skills in mechanical and drivability concerns.
- Rolling tool box with adequate tools and diagnostic equipment.
- Valid Driver's License with clean driving record.
Compensation will be based on experience. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include a picture of your tool box
Applicants subject to background and controlled substance screening.
Who We Are
We are a fast paced hard working company. We have been in business for 40+ years and our employees have a real passion for what we do. Our employees have been here an average of 13 years. With us you will have the ability to make decisions and do your job without someone breathing down your back. We are a family owned business with a caring, down to earth family atmosphere.
- We pay above the industry average and pay is hourly plus bonuses based on team and individual goals. We also pay weekly.
- Medical benefits
- 401k with company match
- Paid Time off
- Paid Holidays
- Training and certification reimbursements and bonuses
- Mileage reimbursements
- Motorsports reimbursements
- Wellness care reimbursements
- phone reimbursements
- Employee purchasing program