Our business is always investing in people, technology, equipment and facilities to be the best in what we do. We are always trying to be the most productive and efficient in our industry. We are a work family and believe in open, honest communication. We help each other in work and in life, and having a hard work ethic is essential, so each one of us and the company can grow. You will need to get along well with others and be part of a team. We’ve been in business for 38 years and our average employee has worked here for 13 years. If you take care of the company, the company will take care of you. We prefer you to email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and put “Career” in the subject line. Also put your favorite quote on the email.
- Part Time / Full Time Warehouse Worker
- Full Time Auto Technician
Part Time or Full Time Warehouse Worker
Perform an array of functions that may include receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, or managing, organizing and retrieving stock in the warehouse.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Assist shipping and receiving unloading trucks and checking in merchandise
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to organizational standards
- Open bales, crates and other containers
- Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders, printing request, recording amounts of materials or items received or distributed through a computer. May also assist in counting of physical inventory
- Prepare parcels for mailing
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and work stations neat; Sweep, dust and mop. Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times
- Wear the proper safety equipment
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- 1-2 yrs previous warehouse experience preferred
- Good communication, organizational, time management mathematical skills
- Dependable and Reliable
- Inventory, Equipment maintenance, data entry and computer skills may be required
- Must be very organized and love neatness and cleanliness
- Last, but not least you must be honest, have integrity and value these above anything.
Physical demands and abilities
- Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms and talk or hear
- Regularly lift and/or move objects 10-50lbs occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 100 lbs.
- Frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
- Occasionally required to sit and climb or balance
- Specific vision abilities required for this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust and focus.
Part time hours are flexible. Full time hours would be M-F between 8am and 6pm and Sat. between 9-2. You will work 40 hours per week, so your schedule is flexible within those hours. Our company has
medical, dental, 401k, paid time off, paid holidays and various other unique benefits. We also pay weekly not bi weekly, as we understand it’s your money that you have earned that week and you should have it. Compensation will be hourly and will be based upon your experience