Our business is always investing in people, technology, equipment and facilities to be the best in what we do. We are always trying to be the most productive and efficient in our industry. We are a work family and believe in open, honest communication. We help each other in work and in life, and having a hard work ethic is essential, so each one of us and the company can grow. You will need to get along well with others and be part of a team. We’ve been in business for 39 years and our average employee has worked here for 13 years. If you take care of the company, the company will take care of you.
- Digital Content Creator
Digital Content Creator
Does trading in your 9 to 5 job for an action packed, creative position at an enthusiast based company sounds like you? Does creativity flow through your veins and does content creation excite you?
OK4WD is one of the largest specialty 4WD shops in the northeast. We are a fast paced, hardworking company. We have been in business for over 39 years, are family owned and our team members have a real passion for what we do. Our employees have been here an average of 13 years. With us you will have the ability to make decisions and help lay down the roadwork for the future. We are a small business with a caring, down to earth, family atmosphere.
We are looking for a digital content creator who can plan, shoot, edit, and publish high quality video and high quality photos. You will be posting content across social platforms including YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, SnapChat and Twitter. We need someone who can create engaging media that resonates with our customer base and captures who we are, what we do and the products we sell.
- Coordinate, shoot, and edit high quality video showing products, events, vehicle builds, off-road lifestyle and more.
- Create and post media on social media profiles on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and SnapChat.
- Take and edit photos of products, vehicles we've built, events, and more.
- Strong understanding of YouTube, Instagram, Facebook and SnapChat
- Experience with Sony Vegas Studio or Adobe Premiere
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Lightroom
- Familiar with hashtag/keyword research
- Able to evaluate and understand YouTube analytics
- Strong understanding of color correction, lighting (backlights, key lights and fill lights), and audio
- Must live within 25 miles
- Willing to travel and camp
How To Apply:
- Make a short video on why you're perfect for the job. Once you've made the video, upload it to YouTube and send it to email@example.com