Dominion Offroad 3/8" Technora Winch Rope Assemblies
- Available colors: OD Green or Orange
- 18,000 lb. breaking strength.
- Locked Brummel Spliced
- Lock Stitched and Whipped
- Crush Proof Powder Coated Thimble
Technora, though a bit more expensive than the more commonly used Dyneema seems to fit our purpose the best. High strength, good abrasion and high heat resistance make Technora the best winch line available. There's good reason that Ramsey Winch Company offers Technora winch lines. The prices are steep though. Dominion Offroad decided to manufacture winch rope assemblies themselves.
You have the choice of four options when you purchase a winch line. Below are the four different end types you may select.
Link Sling Hook
Link Hooks are detachable which allows you to attach winch line without splicing or change the hook for use with another winch line or winch line extension.
- Very heavy duty - extremely heavy stainless steel latches and springs.
- 28,600 lb. breaking strength. Use with all 3/8” and 5/16” winch line.
Crush Proof Tube Thimble
Heavy Duty Crush Proof Tube Thimbles – Use with Sling Hooks – Large and Very heavy duty – Powder Coated. Use with all 3/8” and 5/16” winch line.
Safety Thimble will not pull through fairlead
|SKU||DOMDominion Offroad 3/8" Technora Winch Rope Assemblies|
|Installation Instructions||Not Available|