JKS Wrangler JK, 2007-2014, Adjustable End Link
Adjustable Swaybar End Link Features
- Also fits Wrangler JK right hand drive models
- Correct swaybar geometry on lifted vehicles and improve suspension performance on- and off-road
- Maintain proper balance between front and rear swaybars for safer, more predictable on-road driving
- Tension-free rod ends offer 45 degrees of mounting alignment for reduced wear on related components
- Variable length design allows you to accurately set swaybar operating angle
- Special zinc plating applied for corrosion resistance and long lasting protection
1 Requires Front 3" to 6" of Lift.
2 Rear 0" to 6" of Lift.
3 Not compatible with aftermarket swaybars.
4 Front installation on Rubicon models drilling is required.
|Special Fitment Notes||No|
|Installation Instructions||Not Available|