AEV Jack Base for Jeep Wrangler JK
AEV Jack Base for Jeep Wrangler JK has been engineered from the ground up to not only look great but to perform and withstand the harshest conditions. AEV products like the Jeep jack base aren't for the budget conscious, but rather focus on quality, function and longevity. Whether you're looking for a suspension kit, bumpers, body armor or wheels, you can rest assured that AEV products are designed to last.
We are an authorized dealer for AEV products and installation services are available.
The AEV Jack Base for 2007+ Wrangler JK provides 3-1/2 inches of added lift height to the stock "scissor" jack - allowing tires of up to 37" or more to be changed with ease and stability. The large 7.5" x 10.5" Jeep jack base gives the jack better stability in off-road and soft soil conditions. Handy compartments in the base store your AEV lug nut extension, and there's even a slot for the OE wheel lock key. This Jeep jack base is shaped to fit neatly into the rear floor compartment and out of sight. The Jack Base can also double as a wheel chock to prevent a disabled vehicle or trailer from rolling. A must-have for any serious off-road enthusiast.
AEV designed the JK Jack Base with the following specifications:
- The entire unit fits neatly into the JK's rear cubby;
- The base holds your lug nut socket and wheel lock key (both are pinched in by the floor panel of the cubby, when it is closed);
- It gives you the added lift height necessary to change a tire on a lifted JK with stock jack;
- A greatly increased footprint is created for off-road use in soft soil conditions;
- It acts as a wheel chock when you need some added reassurance that your rig stays put.
|Special Fitment Notes||No special fitment notes.|
|Installation Instructions||Not Available|