Rare Parts RP12573 Ball Joint Kit for 2007+ Jeep Wrangler JK
New patent-pending Dual Load Carrying Ball Joint System - designed by RARE PARTS exclusively for the Jeep JK. On the JK, the OE lower ball joint is the load carrying ball joint. The RARE PARTS Jeep Wrangler JK ball joint replacement system turns the upper ball joint into a load carrying ball joint as well as the lower, meaning you now have both ball joints sharing the load.
- PATENT-PENDING adjustable load carrying cap sets load distribution
- Upper Ball Joint, USA-made tapered roller bearing carries axial and radial loads
- Upper Ball Joint, Polyurethane wipe seal prevents contamination - mounted internally to prevent tearing and friction between knuckle and ball joint face
- Lower Ball Joint, HEXAD Grease System - 6 equally spaced grease grooves evenly distributes grease; With every turn of the wheel, grease is spread in between the two wear surfaces
- 32MM powdered metal bearing replaces the undersized OE plastic bearing, increasing load carrying capacity
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
Special Fitment Notes
No special fitment notes.
Manufacture Part Number
You have no items to compare.