sPOD Kit for 2005-2012 Toyota Tacoma
All wires are wrapped in high temp abrasion resistant nylon braided sleeving.
The Source 6 Circuit power distribution system includes:
- 12 position terminal block for accessory attachment
- 6 Bosch style cube style relays (SPST 40amp) (plug-in style)
- 6 ATO style automotive fuses 3 15 amp and 3 30 amp supplied
- 6 Diodes to protect sensitive accessories such as LED lights from "field collapse"
- Inline 50amp manual resetting circuit breaker
- 8 gauge power leads with crimped and soldered terminal for connection to the battery
- Integrated LVCO (Low-Voltage-Cut-Off) circuit that detects the battery voltage and will cut-off at 10.6VDC and cuts-back in at 12.4VDC so there is enough juice to start your vehicle in case you left an accessory on!!!
- Fuse for LVCO which can be removed to bypass the LVCO
2005 – 2012 Model Tacomas do not require a switch panel. The sPOD switches and wire harness utilize the existing dash/console switch blanks giving a professional OEM appearance. Six multi-colored Contura switches are provided.
Each system includes the following:
All required mounting brackets and hardware.
- Six Contura switches, 2 Red, 2 Amber and 2 Green actuators
- Two piece Wire Harness set with 8 multi color leads utilizing 18 gauge wires. Each end has an automotive connector made by Deutsch.
2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
Special Fitment Notes
Manufacture Part Number
You have no items to compare.