LightFORCE 140 Lance™ 75W Halogen Driving Lights
- Compact performance for any size or vehicle type
- 12V 75 watt Xenophot® 4000 hour bulb (maximum wattage)
- Light Output: 110,000 candela; 1 lux @ 450 m
- Lightweight polycarbonate, glass filled nylon composite construction
- Gore-tex ®breather (IP57/67/68/IP69K) to protect against moisture/contaminant ingress
- Ideal as a fog light (with optional Yellow or Amber filter) or off-road reverse light
- Ideal for use as a winch light with a dispersion filter
- Clear Spot clip-on polycarbonate filter supplied (Others sold separately)
- Weight (single unit) 460g | 1lb .2oz
Special Fitment Notes
Manufacture Part Number
1 - 5 Reviews
rallydude | 2011-08-18 11:44:47
Bright!!!I shopped around for a few lighting upgrades for my car. I had Hella's on the front of my car but I wanted a few up top on my roof rack. I was browsing this site and I came across lightforce. I've never heard of them but I read around on other sites to get feedback. I then called the guys at ok4wd and they really helped me out on what to pick. They recommended driving lights up top to really light up any dirt roads I were on as I had fog lights in the wrong. Boy were they right as these lights are really bright. The one thing I did notice is that the quality of these lights seems of better quality than the Hellas I got for the front. I just wish they came with the harness for the price they are sold at. I would definitely buy them again and the quality is amazing. Their downfall is the price and the lack of harness.
You have no items to compare.