LightFORCE 140 Lance™ 75W Halogen Driving Lights
At just 140mm (5.6") the 140 Lance™ may be small, but the performance is unparalleled! With 75 watt Xenophot gas charged bulb performance, combined with a parabolic reflector, the 140 Lance is the ideal solution for driving, fog, trail or reversing/utility lights. Twist the housing to dial in your preferred beam pattern or you can combine the 140 Lance lights with the exclusive color optimized or clear filter system covers (sold separately) will solve your lighting needs when and where you need them.
- Compact performance for any size or vehicle type
- 12V 75 watt Xenophot® 4000 hour bulb (maximum wattage)
- Light Output: 110,000 candela; 1 lux @ 450 m
- Lightweight polycarbonate, glass filled nylon composite construction
- Gore-tex ®breather (IP57/67/68/IP69K) to protect against moisture/contaminant ingress
- Ideal as a fog light (with optional Yellow or Amber filter) or off-road reverse light
- Ideal for use as a winch light with a dispersion filter
- Clear Spot clip-on polycarbonate filter supplied (Others sold separately)
- Weight (single unit) 460g | 1lb .2oz
Sold as a pair of lights. Wiring harness sold separately. Optional light locks also available separately.
Made in Australia.
Special Fitment Notes
1 - 5 Reviews
rallydude | 2011-08-18 11:44:47
Bright!!!I shopped around for a few lighting upgrades for my car. I had Hella's on the front of my car but I wanted a few up top on my roof rack. I was browsing this site and I came across lightforce. I've never heard of them but I read around on other sites to get feedback. I then called the guys at ok4wd and they really helped me out on what to pick. They recommended driving lights up top to really light up any dirt roads I were on as I had fog lights in the wrong. Boy were they right as these lights are really bright. The one thing I did notice is that the quality of these lights seems of better quality than the Hellas I got for the front. I just wish they came with the harness for the price they are sold at. I would definitely buy them again and the quality is amazing. Their downfall is the price and the lack of harness.
You have no items to compare.