JKS Telescoping Front Trackbar for 1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler YJ
The front trackbar, or panhard rod, provides stability and safety on leaf sprung Wrangler models at the unfortunate cost of reduced suspension travel. Removal of the front trackbar dramatically improves off-road performance and suspension articulation. However, the additional forces absorbed by the leaf springs and bushings can quickly lead to premature failure and unsafe operating conditions.
Telescoping Trackbar Features
- Provides 31 percent more suspension travel than solid trackbar for improved off-road performance
- Retains on-road stability for proper handling and safe highway operation
- Greasable slip-shaft design ensures smooth, silent operation
- Teflon-lined heim joints prevent binding and undue stress on related components
- Eliminates the need for trackbar relocation brackets that often induce bump steer
- Zinc plated and powder coated for excellent protection from corrosion and debris
- Requires 0 to 6.0 in. suspension lift.
- Not compatible with coil spring conversion kits.
- Not compatible with right hand drive vehicles.
1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995
Special Fitment Notes
You have no items to compare.