JKS Angled Rear Trackbar Bracket for 1997-06 Jeep Wrangler TJ
Trackbar Relocation Bracket; Rear; Angled axle bracket for CV-type driveshaft; Raises mounting point 4.0 in.; Attaches rear trackbar to factory mount on axle; Heavy gauge steel construction; Powdercoated; Bolt-on; Each
Trackbar Relocation Bracket Features:
- Heavy-duty reinforcement bracket attaches directly to factory track bar mount on axle housing
- Angled design corrects geometry on lifted vehicles with rotated axle housing or CV-type driveshaft
- Premium steel construction is laser cut, formed and folded for maximum strength
- Economical bolt-on solution minimizes risk of track bar failure on the trail
- Protective powdercoat finish resists corrosion
- Requires 3.0 in. suspension lift or greater.
- Vehicle must be equipped with CV-type driveshaft.
- Not compatible with right hand drive vehicles.
- Relocation Bracket for Rear Trackbar
1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006
Special Fitment Notes
You have no items to compare.