Front Runner Ratcheting Spade/Shovel Mount Bracket
The ratcheting straps adjust to fit various circumferences and lock tight for rattle free, rock solid transportation. Ratcheting rubber straps allow the spade/shovel to be removed and secured quickly. These brackets install along the the Slimline II Roof Rack Tray side rails in minutes. No drilling required.
- Allows spade/shovel or similar gear to be mounted on the side of a roof rack.
- No drilling required when installing on a Front Runner Slimline II Roof Rack Tray.
- Can also be installed on the original Front Runner Slimline Roof Rack or other racks and surfaces.
- The rubber ratcheting straps feature adjust for various pole circumferences.
- Can accommodate most shovel sizes.
- Adjusts to fit gear .5"/12mm to 2"/50mm in diameter.
Manufacture Part Number
You have no items to compare.