ARB Front Winch Bar for 1999-2002 Land Rover Discovery II
Constructed from premium sheet steel with a tapered wing design, this bumper has been crafted for optimum strength and improved approach angles. ARB’s unique airbag compatible mounting system ensures both occupant and vehicle safety. A hard wearing powder coat finish completes the look of this stylish new bumper.
As with all ARB Bull Bar Bumpers, the utmost attention to detail has resulted in a variety of built-in features including recessed indicators, optional recessed fog lamps, Warn Winch compatibility, Hi-Lift jacking points, driving light provisions, twin CB antenna mounting positions and the option to reuse the factory tow shackle recovery points.
ARB Bumper Features
- Mounts reinforce and strengthen chassis
- Suits IPF 800 and 900 Series driving lights
- Combination turn signals/running lights in wings
- Five fold upswept and tapered wings
- Large diameter 60mm tube complements the vehicle and offers maximum strength
- Durable black powder coat finish
- Cover panel for non winch applications
- Compact front overhang for excellent front approach angles
- Combination indicator/parking lamp supplied.
- Uses original equipment fog lamps, if supplied.
- Uses original equipment tow points.
1999, 2000, 2001, 2002
Special Fitment Notes
Manufacture Part Number
ARB 3432060 Kit
You have no items to compare.