AEV Katla Wheel for 2010+ Ram 2500/3500
Named after a famous Icelandic volcano, the Katla’s design was inspired by AEV’s popular Savegre wheel for the JK Wrangler, but adapted for use on 3/4 and 1-ton Ram trucks. This proven design not only looks great, but is also capable of withstanding extremely heavy loads. AEV’s signature recessed valve stems provide added protection from rocks and other objects on the trail. The 17x8.5 Katla features a Ram-specific backspacing that is designed for the perfect fitment with or without factory fender flares when using up to a 37” tire. This vehicle specific wheel design provides the optimal balance of tire clearance, scrub radius and handling. Available in a Matte Black finish.
- A356/T6 cast aluminum construction
- 3,650 lbs. load rating – tested w/ a 40” tire
- Compatible with Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
- Recessed valve stems for added protection
- Tested to stringent SAE J2530 standards
- Molded AEV Center Cap included
- Lifetime structural warranty
- Application: 2010+ Ram 2500/3500
- Size: 17x8.5
- Bolt Pattern: 8x6.5
- Offset: +27mm
- Approximate Backspacing: 6”
RAM 2500, RAM 3500
2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
Special Fitment Notes
No special fitment notes.
Manufacture Part Number
You have no items to compare.