WARN ProVantage 3500-s Synthetic Winch
This winch comes standard with premium-grade components and 50' of 3/16" synthetic rope. This rope has market-leading strength, is lightweight, and is easy to handle-perfect for those who push the limits on the trails.
The ATV enthusiast's choice for smaller powersports vehicles.
With a 3,500 lb. capacity, this winch is perfect for larger ATVs and Side x Sides. It packs the reliability and extra grunt you need to get the big jobs done. And with the durability of an all-metal gear housing and a powerful permanent magnet motor, this winch works and plays as hard as you do.
- 50' of 3/16" synthetic rope with double-powder-coated hawse fairlead
- Hook, tie rods, and body feature attractive, durable corrosion-resistant black finish
- Mini rocker control switch with plug for corded remote (remote sold separately)
- Three-stage planetary gear train for smooth, efficient operation.
- Ergonomic clutch handle
- Patented roller disc brake for outstanding control while winching
- Fully sealed to keep the elements out
- All-metal gear housing and gears
- Warranty: Limited lifetime, 3 year electrical (North America)
- Part Number: 90251
- Rated Line Pull: 2500 lbs. (1134 kgs)
- Motor: 12V DC, 1.4 hp (1 kW) Permanent Magnet, Sealed
- Primary Control: Handlebar Mini-Rocker with Socket
- Gear train: 3-Stage Planetary
- Gear Ratio: 154:1Clutch (Freespool): Sliding Pin and Ring Gear
- Brake: Roller Disk
- Drum diameter/length: 2.0"/2.9" (52mm/74mm)
- Kit Shipping Weight: 27.4 lbs. (12.4 kgs)
- Rope: Synthetic, 3/16" x 50' (4.8mm x 15 m)
- Fairlead: Aluminum Hawse
- Recommended Battery: 12 Amp/hr minimum
- Duty Cycle: Intermittent
- Battery leads: 6 gauge
- Finish: Black Powder Coat
- Mechanical Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Electrical Warranty: 3 Year
- Winch Weight: 14.7 lbs. (6.4 kgs)