WARN ProVantage 2500 Winch
This winch comes standard with premium-grade components and 50' of 3/16" synthetic rope. This rope has market-leading strength, is lightweight, and is easy to handle-perfect for those who push the limits on the trails.
A workhorse powersports winch built with premium components.
With 2,500 lbs. of pulling capacity, this workhorse is equipped with premium components, and is ideal for recovering stuck ATVs on the trail or pulling heavy loads on the work site. With an easy-to-use clutch dial, powerful permanent magnet motor, and all-metal gear housing, this winch is a market leader.
- 50' of 3/16" wire rope and plow roller fairlead
- Hook, tie rods, and body feature attractive, durable corrosion-resistant black finish
- Mini rocker control switch with plug for corded remote (remote sold separately)
- Three-stage planetary gear train for smooth, efficient operation.
- Ergonomic clutch handle
- Patented roller disc brake for outstanding control while winching
- Fully sealed to keep the elements out
- All-metal gear housing and gears
- Warranty: Limited lifetime, 3 year electrical (North America)
- Part Number: 90250
- Rated Line Pull: 2500 lbs. (1134 kgs)
- Motor: 12V DC, 0.9 hp (0.7 kW) Permanent Magnet, Sealed
- Primary Control: Handlebar Mini-Rocker with Socket
- Gear train: 3-Stage Planetary
- Gear Ratio: 154:1
- Clutch (Freespool): Sliding Pin and Ring Gear
- Brake: Roller Disk
- Drum diameter/length: 2.0"/2.9" (52mm/74mm)
- Kit Shipping Weight: 29.5 lbs. (12.4 kgs)
- Rope: Wire, 3/16" x 50' (4.8mm x 15 m)
- Fairlead: Roller
- Recommended Battery: 12 Amp/hr minimum
- Duty Cycle: Intermittent
- Battery leads: 8 gauge
- Finish: Black Powder Coat
- Mechanical Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Electrical Warranty: 3 Year
- Winch Weight: 14.2 lbs. (6.4 kgs)