TrailMax™ II Pro Front Seat for 1976-06 CJ & Wrangler; Passenger's Side (Fabric)
Every TrailMax™ II seat provides the maximum in seating comfort, durability and safety.
These seats are designed for all 1976-06 CJ & Wrangler models. 1997-06 Wrangler models require seat adapter brackets (sold separately).
Seats are sold individually.
Every TrailMax™ II seat provides the maximum in seating comfort, durability and safety:
- For unsurpassed appearance and durability, premium vinyl fabric maintains its shape in any temperature, is mildew resistant and is offered in factory original colors.
- Atlas Frame is sturdy and resists corrosion.
- Seats contain Variable Rate of Resistance springs for comfort on the road and support on the trail.
- Best quality high density closed cell foam minimizes fatigue and maintains the seat shape, ensuring comfort and best appearance for years to come.
- 1997-02 applications require Seat Adapter Bracket #5125601 (sold separately).
- 2003-06 applications require both Seat Adapter Bracket #5125601 and #5125701 (sold separately).
TrailMax™ II Pro seats also feature:
- New recliner lever allows for quick and easy reclining with 20 position adjustments.
- Adjustable headrest that telescopes up and down, and pivots forward and back for utmost comfort.
- Enhanced performance bolsters and sculpted lumbar support also provide seating comfort as well as stability.
- Elastic mesh map pocket offers handy access storage.
- Seats available in complementary vinyl and cloth fabric combinations.
|Special Fitment Notes||No|
|Installation Instructions||Not Available|