sPOD Kit for 2005-2012 Toyota Tacoma
Are you looking for an easy yet reliable electrical upgrade? The sPOD for your Toyota Tacoma is the answer. All cables and harnesses used for the sPOD System are braided with high temp abrasion resistant nylon for ultimate protection against wear. All connectors are of aerospace quality and all supplied hardware is stainless steel. Generally there is limited interior space for installing additional switches but this system allows owners to add electrical accessories without damaging the OEM system or cutting into any factory installed wiring.
All wires are wrapped in high temp abrasion resistant nylon braided sleeving.
The Source 6 Circuit power distribution system includes:
- 12 position terminal block for accessory attachment
- 6 Bosch style cube style relays (SPST 40amp) (plug-in style)
- 6 ATO style automotive fuses 3 15 amp and 3 30 amp supplied
- 6 Diodes to protect sensitive accessories such as LED lights from "field collapse"
- Inline 50amp manual resetting circuit breaker
- 8 gauge power leads with crimped and soldered terminal for connection to the battery
- Integrated LVCO (Low-Voltage-Cut-Off) circuit that detects the battery voltage and will cut-off at 10.6VDC and cuts-back in at 12.4VDC so there is enough juice to start your vehicle in case you left an accessory on!!!
- Fuse for LVCO which can be removed to bypass the LVCO
2005 – 2012 Model Tacomas do not require a switch panel. The sPOD switches and wire harness utilize the existing dash/console switch blanks giving a professional OEM appearance. Six multi-colored Contura switches are provided.
Each system includes the following:
All required mounting brackets and hardware.
- Six Contura switches, 2 Red, 2 Amber and 2 Green actuators
- Two piece Wire Harness set with 8 multi color leads utilizing 18 gauge wires. Each end has an automotive connector made by Deutsch.
|Special Fitment Notes||No|
|Installation Instructions||Not Available|