ReadyLift Leveling Kit For Chevrolet Silverado 1500/GMC Sierra 1500, 2007-2015, 2WD & 4WD, 6-Lug - 2.25"
READYLIFT® is the most cost-effective and time-efficient way to lift your 2007-2015 GM Silverado / Sierra 1500 6-lug new body style pickup ride height by lifting the front 2.25”. READYLIFT® suspension products do not require any permanent modification to factory parts and never compresses the factory springs or require cutting the strut studs. READYLIFT® leveling kit systems will not affect your factory OEM ride quality or comfort level. The 66-3085 kit includes (2) aluminum SST Strut Extensions and (2) aluminum SST Lower Strut Mount Spacers along with all neccessary hardware. These are CNC-machined 6061-T6 solid billet aluminum construction, not spot welded low grade stamped steel often found with cheaper quality kits.
This kit will work on new 2015 GM 1500 Trucks!
This kit is not for use on 2007-2013 Z71 or 2014-UP Z71 Off Road trucks.
Note: Using 66-3085 on 2007-2013 Z71 - front end will sit higher than the rear. 2007-2013 Z71 want to use 66-3080 for level stance.
Note: Using 66-3085 on 2014-up Z71 Off Road or Z71 trucks with approximately 1.0" of rake from front to rear will result in front end sitting higher than the rear. If your 2014-UP truck has 2.0"-3.0" of front to rear rake - use 66-3085. If 1.0" of rake - use 66-3080 for a level stance.
This combination will raise the front of the new body style 1500 series GM trucks 2.25” from stock while providing for the option to upgrade to 33” tires on OE Offset style wheels. Popular tire size is 285/70-17 on stock wheels (or stock offset wheels).
READYLIFT’s New 66-3085 leveling kit will enhance your new GM truck’s appearance and ground clearance. READYLIFT® offers a Lifetime Warranty on all of its products. From light-duty to heavy-duty Trucks or SUV’s, READYLIFT® is the SMART way to lift and your GM Truck ride height. For those who tow and haul with their new GM Truck, ReadyLift also offers a 2" OE Style Rear Lift Block and3" OE Style Rear Lift Block designed to accompany the 66-3085 front lift while putting that important weight-bearing assistance rake back into your lifted truck.
Installation time is approximately 1-2 hours
Features & Benefits
- Keep Your Factory Ride -- Guaranteed
- Will never wear, break or fail - Guaranteed
- Toughest finish – Guaranteed
- Safest way to mild lift - Guaranteed
- Does not require any permanent modifications to factory parts -- Guaranteed
- No Cutting or Drilling Required -- Guaranteed
- CNC Machined from high-quality aircraft grade aluminum -- Guaranteed
- Will align back to factory specifications -- Guaranteed
- No spring compression required -- Guaranteed
- Dollar for Dollar, the 66-3085 ReadyLift Leveling Kit for the late model GM 1500 series 2WD & 4WD Trucks is the BEST choice you can make -- Guaranteed
|Special Fitment Notes||No special fitment notes.|
|Installation Instructions||Not Available|