ReadyLift Jeep JK Wrangler 2DR, 2007-15 2.5" CROSS Flex Lift Kit with FOX EVO Shocks
The new ReadyLIFT® Off Road Suspension Jeep JK Wrangler Cross Flex System offers the most popular and needed components of our Super Flex systems only in a 2.5" lift height for those who want a rugged offroad suspension without too much lift height.
Jeep JK Wrangler - 2 DR - 2.5" Cross Flex Short Arm Suspension System - USA Made!
4 Short Arms Featuring new Terrain Control Technology Flext Joints and Currie Johnny Joints!
Includes Fox EVO Shocks (4)
The new ReadyLIFT® Off Road Suspension Jeep JK Wrangler Cross Flex System offers the most popular and needed components of our Super Flex systems only in a 2.5" lift height for those who want a rugged offroad suspension without too much lift height. For the consumer looking for a quality off road suspension system for their Jeep JK Wrangler we offer the Cross Flex system which includes (4) short arms instead of eight to keep costs down while still providing the quality off road experience you want. This kit contains (4) arms - Front Lower and Rear Upper - Our short arms include Currie Johnny Joints on one end and the new TCT Terrain Control Technology flex joints on the other end. ReadyLIFT® has spent over a year developing what we guarantee is the best short arm Jeep JK system on the market today. From the trails of Moab and Rubicon to the extreme rock gulleys of Big Bear, we have pounded, thrashed, twisted and thottled this system to the max to insure that what we offer to you Jeep owners is the absolute best short arm flex kit on the market.
The ReadyLIFT® Off Road Suspension 2007-15 Jeep JK Wrangler 2-door 2.5" Cross Flex with Fox EVO Shocks system combines the best engineered solutions to create the ultimate yet more affordable 2.5" Lift Short Arm Flex Kit. If you have wanted a kit that features the best of everything at a more economical value and at a reasonable lift height, the ReadyLIFT® Off Road Suspension Cross Flex System is it! How did we do it? First we analyzed inhernet problems with other kits on the market then we summoned the experience of some of the biggest names in Jeep retailers and installers to point out where other systems fall short. Over the course of over a year of testing and development along with the approval of some of the most hard core Jeep installers, we are proud to offer what can be dubbed the absolute best Jeep JK Short Arm kit available.
The heart of the system is the development of beefy 1-3/4" - 5/16" DOM tube steel front and rear control arms which have been teamed with the absolute best and strongest flex joints on the market - the Currie Original Johnny Joint® on one end and our new patent pending TCT - Terrain Control Technology flex joints on the other end. No other joints on the market can compare when it comes to getting Maximum Articulation. That is a fact! The 2.5" of front lift and 2.5" of rear lift is achieved with ReadyLIFT® performance Off Road coil springs. This lift includes heavy duty extended length front and rear sway bar end links that do not compromise on road handling nor maximum flexing qualities.
Includes Fox EVO Shocks.
Features & Benefits:
- Bolt On Installation - No Modifications Required
- Tough Silver and Black Powdercoated Finish
- Includes Fox EVO Shocks (4).
- Includes Original Currie Johnny Joints® - fully servicable with a tough zinc plated finish
- Includes new patent pending TCT - Terrain Control Technology Flex Joints
- 2.5" Front Lift - 2.5" Rear Lift - Performance Coil Springs
- Provides Maximum Articulation - No Binding or Limitations Even In The Most Extreme Flexing Situations
- Includes (4) 1-3/4"-5/16" Heavy Duty DOM Tube Steel Control Arms (Front lower & Rear upper arms)
- Includes 3/16" Plate Steel Rear Track Bar Bracket to Correct Roll Center and Bushing Alignment.
- Allows for up to 35" Tires with 4.5" backspacing wheels or less when using flat fenders.
- Fits 2 dr Jeep JK Wranglers including Unlimited and Rubicon
- Recommend ReadyLIFT® 77-6003 Heavy Duty Off Road Rear Track Bar - Includes Johnny Joints®
- Proudly Engineered and Made In U.S.A.
|Special Fitment Notes||No special fitment notes.|
|Installation Instructions||Not Available|