ReadyLift Jeep JK Wrangler, 2007-15 Super Flex Rear Upper Only Short Arms - 2 Arms
Jeep JK Wrangler Super Flex Rear Upper ONLY Short Arms -2 Arms - USA Made!
Includes Currie Johnny Joints® & TCT Terrain Control Technology Flex Joints
ReadyLIFT® Off Road Suspension offers 2007-UP Jeep JK Wrangler owners to upgrage their suspension system in an a la carte fashion by choosing individual component packages of our Super Flex system. The 44-6100 REAR UPPER ARM KIT (2 arms) component kit includes (2) ReadyLIFT Off Road Super Flex Front Lower Short Arms. These arms can be used on suspension lifts ranging from 3.0" to 6.0" of lift. These beefy 1-3/4" - 5/16" DOM tube steel front and rear control arms which have been teamed with the absolute best and strongest flex joints on the market - the Currie Original Johnny Joint® on one end and the new TCT - Terrain Control Technology Flex Joints on the other end. No other joints on the market can compare when it comes to getting Maximum Articulation.
Increase your Off Road ablity with an incredibly great ride! That is exactly what the new ReadyLIFT® Off Road Suspension Jeep JK Wrangler Super Flex System does! ReadyLIFT® has spent over a year developing what we guarantee is the best short arm Jeep JK system on the market today. From the trails of Moab and Rubicon to the extreme rock gulleys of Big Bear, we have pounded, thrashed, twisted and thottled this system to the max to insure that what we offer to you Jeep owners is the absolute best short arm flex kit on the market.
Features & Benefits:
- Bolt On Installation - No Modifications Required
- Includes (2) Rear Upper Super Flex Short Arms
- Tough Silver and Black Powdercoated Finish
- Includes Original Currie Johnny Joints® - fully servicable with a tough zinc plated finish
- Includes TCT - Terrain Control Technology Flex Joints
- Provides Maximum Articulation - No Binding or Limitations Even In The Most Extreme Flexing Situations
- 1-3/4"-5/16" Heavy Duty DOM Tube Steel Control Arms
- Fits 2dr and 4dr Wranglers including Unlimited and Rubicon
- Proudly Engineered and Made In U.S.A.
|Special Fitment Notes||No special fitment notes.|
|Installation Instructions||Not Available|