ReadyLift Jeep JK Wrangler, 2007-15 Max Flex Front/Rear SHORT ARM Kit - 8 Arms
Jeep JK Wrangler Max Flex Complete Short Arm Suspension Kit - Front & Rear Arms -USA Made!
Complete 8-Arm Kit
Increase your Off Road ablity with an incredibly great ride! That is exactly what the new ReadyLIFT® Off Road Suspension Jeep JK Wrangler Max Flex System does! ReadyLIFT® has spent over a year developing what we guarantee is the best short arm Jeep JK system on the market today. From the trails of Moab and Rubicon to the extreme rock gulleys of Big Bear, we have pounded, thrashed, twisted and thottled this system to the max to insure that what we offer to you Jeep owners is the absolute best short arm flex kit on the market.
ReadyLIFT® Off Road Suspension offers 2007-UP Jeep JK Wrangler owners to upgrage their suspension system in a ala carte fashion by choosing individual component packages of our popular 4" lift Max Flex system. The 44-6500 front/rear component kit includes (4) ReadyLIFT Off Road Max Flex Front Short Arms and (4) ReadyLIFT Off Road Max Flex Rear Short Arms. These arms can be used on suspension lifts ranging from 3.0" to 6.0" of lift. These beefy 1-3/4" - 5/16" DOM tube steel front and rear control arms which have been teamed with the absolute best and strongest flex joints on the market - the Currie Original Johnny Joint®. No other joint on the market can compare when it comes to getting Maximum Articulation.
Features & Benefits:
- Bolt On Installation - No Modifications Required
- Includes (4) Front and (4) Rear Max Flex Short Arms
- Tough Silver and Black Powdercoated Finish
- Includes Original Currie Johnny Joints® - fully servicable with a tough zinc plated finish
- Provides Maximum Articulation - No Binding or Limitations Even In The Most Extreme Flexing Situations
- 1-3/4"-5/16" Heavy Duty DOM Tube Steel Control Arms
- Allows for up to 38" Tires with 4.5" backspacing wheels or less
- Fits 2dr and 4dr Wranglers including Unlimited and Rubicon
- Recommend Heavy Duty Track Bars - Recommend ReadyLIFT® 77-6002 / 77-6003 Heavy Duty Off Road Track Bars - Includes Johnny Joints® (bars sold separately)
- Requires longer shocks - Recommend ReadyLIFT® SST9000 CNC Machined Performance Shocks (sold separately)
- Proudly Engineered and Made In U.S.A.
|Special Fitment Notes||No special fitment notes.|
|Installation Instructions||Not Available|