ReadyLift Jeep JK Wrangler, 2007-15 STANDARD Series Rear Track Bar Bracket
Jeep JK Wrangler Max Flex Standard Series Rear Track Bar Bracket - USA Made!
ReadyLIFT® Off Road Suspension offers 2007-UP Jeep JK Wrangler owners to upgrage their suspension system in an a la carte fashion by choosing individual component to compliment their lifted Jeep JK Wrangler. The 47-6101 Standard Series REAR TRACK BAR BRACKET is an important developmental component for lifted Jeeps. This kit includes (1) bolt on ReadyLIFT Off Road Standard Series track bar bracket and hardware. This Rear Track Bar Bracket helps to correct important suspension geometry both on and off road. The bracket aids in keeping the rear track bar aligned properly with the axle housing while also providing a super strong axle mounting point for when severely articulating the Jeep suspension when in an off road or rock crawling environment.
Features & Benefits:
- Bolt On Installation - No Modifications Required
- Includes (1) Rear Standard Series Rear Track Bar Bracket with mounting hardware.
- Tough Black Powdercoated Finish
- Provides Maximum Articulation - No Binding or Limitations Even In The Most Extreme Flexing Situations
- Fits 2dr and 4dr Wranglers including Unlimited and Rubicon
- Recommend Heavy Duty Track Bar - Recommend ReadyLIFT® 77-6003 Heavy Duty Off Road Track Bar - Includes Johnny Joints® (bars sold separately)
- Proudly Engineered and Made In U.S.A.
|Special Fitment Notes||No special fitment notes.|
|Installation Instructions||Not Available|