Rare Parts Fab Series Heavy Duty 2007-2015 Jeep Wrangler JK Tie Rod Assembly Kit
The Last Tie Rod Assembly you will ever need to buy. Heavy Duty Modular design allows you to easily replace broken parts on the trail. If you decide to upgade front axles or upgrade to a high steer system the FAB Series Drag Link assembly will convert with minimal effort.
New Rare Parts FAB Series Tie Rod Assembly Kit With Tube
Rare Parts #29429 or RP29429
Fits 2007-2015 Jeep JK With Dana 30 or 44
The Last Tie Rod Assembly you will ever need to buy. Heavy Duty Modular design allows you to easily replace broken parts on the trail. If you decide to upgade front axles or upgrade to a high steer system the FAB Series Drag Link assembly will convert with minimal effort. Also Check out the Matching HD Drag Link Assembly Kit #29428. We also offer both kits together as a set at a savings. See part number 29428-9. Another option available is the same kits without the tube and with threaded inserts instead. This allows you to use whatever material you choose to make the tubes
Tie Rod Assembly Kit Includes:
One Offset LH Thread and One Offset RH Thread Tie Rod Forgings, Two Replaceable Cartridges, One LH Thread and One RH Thread Jam Nuts, 1.75" OD 1026 DOM sleeve cut to the proper length, with machined threads and milled wrench flats - with a charcoal gray powder coat., Two Tie Rod Lock Washers (Prevent Tie Rod Assembly From Twisting Down) and Two Seals, Stabilizer Bracket and Hardware.
Tie Rod Forging Specs
- Offset Tie Rod End
- Thread: 1 1/4"-12 Threads
- Thread Direction: One Left Hand Thread (Screws on Counter Clock-Wise)
- One Right Hand Thread (Screws on Clock-Wise)
- Thread Length: 3 1/2"
- Rod End Length: 12.250" Center of Hole to End
- Offset Notes: Has a 1 1/2" offset Z-bend and is 2 7/8" from center of cartridge threads to the first bend, 3 5/8" from center of bend to center of bend, and 5 3/4" from second bend to the end of the threads.
- Taper Size: Small End of Taper .657"
- Taper angle: 1.5" Per Foot
- Includes: Dust Boot, Lock Nut, Grease Fitting
Threaded Insert Specs
- Wrench Flats: 1 3/4"
- Tubing Size: Fits 1.5" ID Tubing
- Finish: Charcoal Grey powdercoat
- Threads: 1 1/4"-12 Machined
- Material: 1026 DOM
|Special Fitment Notes||No special fitment notes.|
|Installation Instructions||Not Available|