PIAA Toyota Tacoma 2012+ VSK LP530 3.5" LED Fog Light Kit, SAE Compliant
- Two 3W LEDs for low power draw
- Reflector Facing Technology puts more light where the driver needs it
- 6000K White Color Temperature to replicate daylight
- SAE Compliant Wide Range Fog beam pattern for superior visibility
- 10G vibration validated to withstand the most rugged terrain
The Toyota Tacoma has been the Best Selling Compact Pickup in America for years now. The Rugged Tacoma has built a reputation for durability that leads all its competitors. With that in mind, we thought the Toyota Tacoma is the perfect specimen to pair with our new LP 530 LED lights. The VSK replaces the Tacoma fog lights with our LP530 driving beam pattern lights.
The new PIAA 530 LEDs give the Tacoma powerful light output with unmatched durability. The 530 LEDs feature reflector-facing technology that allows us to maximize the output of the LED chips while keeping overall wattage to a minimum. While traditional LED lights have a forward facing LED chip, the LP530 chips face the computer designed reflector, allowing us to maximize every bit of light output and control the beam pattern much more precisely. The 530 LEDs are made with an aluminum housing and a hardened polycarbonate lens to provide extended life in the harshest environments.
|Special Fitment Notes||No special fitment notes.|
|Installation Instructions||Not Available|