OKtober Truckfest Registration (Judged $25 / Non-Judged $15)
Registration is closed!
OK4WD's 29th annual OKtober Truckfest is scheduled this year for Sunday, October 14, 2018.
- Set-up time begins at 9:00am!
- Show trucks must be here no later than 11:00am - NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Show is limited to the first 250 trucks!
- No registration day of show!
- Food and refreshments sold by Franklin Township Volunteer Fire Department
- Registration proceeds benefit Warren County Habitat for Humanity
- Cash Prizes & Trophies Award!
- Raffle Prizes & Product Giveaways!
- Live Music & Kids Activities!
- Exclusive One-Day-Only Show Specials!
- Largest truck show in the area!
- $1.00 Parking Donation for Franklin Township Volunteer Fire Department
- Trophies will be given out to the top three (3) finishers in each class.
- Specialty trophies will be given out as follows:
- Peoples Choice
- Best Trail Armor
- Best Wheel & Tire Combo
- Best Club Participation
- Lowest Truck
- Best Interior
- Most Original
- Best Bumper Setup
- Most Functional Off-Road
- Highest Truck
- Best Stereo System
- Fireman's Choice
- Oldest Vehicle
- Most Functional Lighting
- Best Undercarriage
- Best Overland/Expedition Vehicle
- Hard Luck Award
- Best Vehicle Owned By a Woman
- $200 - Will be paid to top winner.
- $300 - Will be broken up into other classes and paid out to the top winners based on how many participants are in each class.
Judging will be based on five (5) categories: Engine, Undercarriage, Body, Interior, Overall Appearance. Trail Rig and Overland classes judged differently (see below). All vehicles will be judged be independent judges, not by employees of OK4WD. Judges will determine all winners except Peoples Choice. All decisions are FINAL. Everything was done to make the competition as fair as possible. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com (Re: Truckfest 2018)
Class 1 — Classic 4WD Stock
Must be at least 20 years old and street legal with stock drivetrain.
Class 2 — Classic 4WD Modified
Must be at least 20 years old and street legal with a modified drivetrain. No Jeeps (see classes below).
Class 3 — Classic 2WD Truck & SUV
Any truck or SUV that is 2WD and over 20 years old and street legal.
Class 4 — Full Size 2WD Truck & SUV
Any full size domestic 2WD pickup or sport utility that is street legal. Lowriders welcome!
Class 5 — 4WD Trail Rig
Any 4WD vehicle that is street legal and is set up for off-road trail riding. This class will be judged differently than others. It will be judged strictly on off-road capabilities.
Class 6 — Overland
Any 4WD vehicle that is street legal and is set up for self-reliant adventure travel. This class will be judged differently than others. It will be judged strictly on unassisted long-term travel capabilities.
Class 7 — Classic Jeep
Street legal Jeeps older than 1986.
Class 8 — Jeep SUV
All Jeep models other than Wrangler or CJ. 1987 and newer.
Class 9 — Jeep YJ-TJ
Any Jeep YJ or TJ that is street legal.
Class 10 — Jeep JK35
Any Jeep JK that is street legal with tires 35" and smaller.
Class 11 — Jeep JK37
Any Jeep JK that is street legal with tires 35" and larger.
Class 12 — Jeep JL
Any 2018 and up Jeep JL.
Class 13 — Toyota
Any street legal Toyota truck or SUV. Note: If older than 20 years, please register in classic classes.
Class 14 — 4WD Full Size GM
Any street legal truck & SUV that is made by Chevrolet/GM. 2006+ Models.
Class 15 — 4WD Full Size Ford
Any street legal truck & SUV that is made by Ford. 2006+ Models.
Class 16 — 4WD Full Size Dodge/RAM
Any street legal truck & SUV that is made by Dodge/RAM. 2006+ Models.
Class 17 — 4WD 1998-2005 Full Size SUV/Truck
Any full-size SUV & full-size truck manufactured from 1998 - 2005. If truck is older than 1997, please register in classic classes.
Class 18 — 4WD Monsters
All non-street legal trucks with 40" tall or larger.
Class 19 — Oddball Class
Any truck or SUV that doesn't fall into any of the other classes.
|SKU||OKtober Truckfest Registration (Judged $25 / Non-Judged $15)|