OKtober Truckfest Registration (Judged $25 / Non-Judged $15)
Registration is closed!
Come out Sunday, October 15 from 9AM to 4PM for our 28th annual OKtober Truckfest! Registration proceeds benefit the Warren County Habitat for Humanity
- Free admission to spectators!
- Show trucks must be here by 11:00am - NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Scratch and Dent garage Sale!
- No registration day of show.
- Food and refreshments sold by the Franklin Township Volunteer Fire Department
- Cash prizes and trophies awarded!
- Raffle prizes and product giveaways!
- Live music and kids activities!
- Exclusive one-day-online show specials!
- Classes for ALL trucks --- largest truck show in the area!
- $1.00 parking donation for Franklin Township Volunteer Fire Department
The registration is limited to 200 vehicles, so register early! Truckfest pre-registration is $25 (judged) and the deadline is October 12 at 2PM.
- Class 1 (Classic 4WD Stock) - Must be at least 20 years old and street legal with stock drivetrain.
- Class 2 (Classic 2WD) - Must be at least 20 years old and street legal with stock drivetrain.
- Class 3 (Classic 4WD Modified) - Must be at least 20 years old and street legal with a modified drivetrain (see notes below)
- Class 4 (4WD Trail Rig Class) - Any 4WD vehicle that is street legal and is set up for off-road trail riding. This class will be judged differently than all others. It will be judged strictly on off-roading capabilities.
- Class 5 (2WD Mini/Mid Size Class) - Any mini-mid size 2WD pickup or SUV that is street legal. Foreign and domestic 2WD vehicles will compete in this class. Lowriders welcome!
- Class 6 (2WD Full Size Truck/SUV Class) - Any full size domestic 2WD pickup or sport utility that is street legal. Loweriders welcome!
- Class 7 (4WD Domestic Mini/Mid-Size Truck and SUV) - Any domestic 4WD street legal mini or mid-size truck or sport utility. Examples include: S10 Blazer, Explorer, Durango, Trailblazer, Dakota, S10, Ranger, Colorado. No Jeeps! Jeeps see classes 10-14!
- Class 8 (4WD Full Size Domestic SUV) - Any domestic 4WD street legal full size sport utility. Examples include: Tahoe, Suburban, Excursion, Expedition.
- Class 9 (4WD Import Truck and SUV) - Any mini-mid size or full size import 4WD street legal truck or SUV. Examples include: Tundra and Titan.
- Class 10 (YJ-TJ Jeep Class) - Any Jeep YJ or TJ 1987-2006 that is street legal.
- Class 11 (Jeep JK35 Class) - Any Jeep Wrangler JK that is street legal with tires under 35".
- Class 12 (Classic Jeep Class) - Street legal 1986 and older Jeep vehicles.
- Class 13 (Jeep SUV Class) - All models other than Wrangler or CJ. 1987 and newer.
- Class 14 (Jeep JK37 Class) - Any Jeep JK that is street legal with tires over 37".
- Class 15 (4WD Full Size GM) - Any street legal full size pickup that is made by Chevrolet/GMC. 2005+ Models.
- Class 16 (4WD Full Size Ford) - Any street legal full size pickup that is made by Ford. 2005+ Models.
- Class 17 (4WD Full Size Dodge/RAM) - Any street legal full size pickup that is made by Dodge. 2005+ Models.
- Class 18 (4WD 1997-2004 Full Size Truck) - Any 4WD full-size truck manufactured from 1997-2004. If truck is 1993 or older, please see class 1 or 3.
- Class 19 (4WD Monster) - All non-street legal trucks with 40" tall tires or larger.
- Class 20 (Outlaw Class) - All non-street legal trucks with tires under 40".
Changes: Classes may be added or removed based upon the number of registrations received per class.
STREET LEGAL means that the vehicle must have valid inspection sticker. Please have inspection papers available. Vehicles must be able to be driven to show.
MODIFIED DRIVETRAIN means that the engine, trans, and differentials must NOT be original or came with the same model. It does NOT mean suspension, body or interior is modified.
Trophies will be given out to the top three (3) finishers in each class. Trophies will be given out as followers:
- Peoples Choice
- Best Trail Armor
- Best Vehicle Owned By a Woman
- Best Club Participation
- Lowest Truck
- Best Interior
- Best Wheel & Tire Combo
- Best Bumper Setup
- Most Functional Off-Road
- Highest Truck
- Most Original
- Firemans Choice
- Oldest Vehicle
- Most Functional Lighting
- Best Stereo System
- Best Overland/Expedition Vehicle
- Hard Luck Award
- Best Detailed
- Best Undercarriage
- $200 Will be paid to the top winner. $300 will be broke up into other classes and paid out to the top winners based on how many participations are in each class.
Judging will be based on five (5) categories:
- Overall Appearance
Trail Rig class will be judged only on vehicles off-road trail riding capabilities based on four (4) categories:
- Axles & Drivetrain
- Engine Compartment
- Off-Road Gear
Show is limited to 200 vehicles, so register early! NO alcoholic beverages please and NO rain date!
All vehicles will be judged by independent judges - not by OK4WD employees. Judges will determine all winners except People's Choice. If you are interested in judging, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
All decisions are FINAL! Everything was done to make the competition as fair as possible. If you have any questions, please send them in writing to OK4WD, 2621 State Route 57, Stewartsville, NJ 08886 or via email to email@example.com (RE: Truckfest)