JKS Wrangler JK, 2007-2014, Quicker Disconnect, Fits 2.5"-6.0" Lift
Quicker Swaybar Disconnect Features
- Fits vehicles with 2.5"-6.0" Lift Only
- Gain up to 30 percent more axle articulation by disconnecting your front swaybar
- Also fits Wrangler JK right hand drive models
- Dramatically improve off-road performance on stock or modified Jeeps
- Variable length design adapts to your vehicle and future modifications
- Convenient grease fittings ensure easy bushing lubrication for smooth, silent operation
- Stainless tapered mounting posts and self-align bushings allow you to connect or disconnect on unlevel surfaces
- Spherical bushings provide unrestricted 360 degrees of rotation and 11 degrees of misalignment capability
- Costs far less than lockers, tires, lift kits, and other accessories with comparable performance benefits
1 Not compatible with aftermarket swaybars.
2 Some vehicles may require extended front brake hoses or other modifications to compensate for additional suspension travel.
|Special Fitment Notes||No special fitment notes.|
|Installation Instructions||Not Available|