JKS Wrangler JK, 2007-2014, Brake Line Relocation Bracket
Brake Line Relocation-Drop Brackets
- Perfect for any JK owner that has a modified off-the-shelf or custom lift on their Jeep.
- Fits Wrangler JK right hand drive models
- Factory-like locating tab which locks in the position on the frame and to the brake line.
- This kit relocates both front and rear brake lines.
- Maintains adequate slack with front shocks that have up to 26.5” extend length.
- Maintains adequate slack with rear shocks that have up to 28.5” extend length.
- Inexpensive, convenient, complete kit.
- Hardware is included for a quick and easy upgrade.
1 Designed to work with most vehicle setups up to 4.5” of lift.
|Special Fitment Notes||No|
|Installation Instructions||Not Available|