JKS Rear Adjustable Coil Spring Spacers for 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ
ACOS; Adjustable Coil Spacer; Rear; Variable height coil spring spacer; Lifts vehicle 2.0 to 3.375 in.; Attaches directly to upper spring mount; Billet aluminum construction; Steel threaded tube; Zinc plated; Bolt-on; Pair
By design, coil springs are more sensitive to load changes because they lack the inherent friction produced by leaf springs. As a result, simple modifications like installing a bumper, winch or second battery can easily affect vehicle ride height enough to create tire clearance problems.
Poly spacers are often used to improvise, although not recommended due to a lack of proper sizes and abundance of inferior designs. And purchasing new coil springs to compensate for each modification simply isn't practical, yet most Jeep owners have had no other choice...that is, until now!
ACOS Adjustable Coil Spacer Features
- Variable length coil spring spacer allows convenient ride height adjustments without removing any suspension components
- Adjustable lift height from 2.0" to 3-3/8"
- Compensates for uneven load distribution, spring settling, and sagging
- Instantly increases vehicle ride height upon installation for immediate benefits
- Eliminates need to replace coil springs to accommodate future modifications
- Technically advanced design and billet construction dramatically enhances suspension appearance
- New Dura-Thane isolators utilized to prevent noise transfer, and bump stops for durability
- Most vehicles require additional parts or modifications to accommodate the immediate increase in ride height.
|Special Fitment Notes||No|
|Installation Instructions||Not Available|