JKS Front Trackbar Brace for 2007+ Jeep Wrangler JK
FAB Front Trackbar Brace; Front; Combination reinforcement/relocation bracket with skid; Relocates steering damper mount on axle; Alternate trackbar mounting hole supports high-clearance steering conversions; Attaches directly to factory trackbar mount on axle; Heavy gauge steel construction; Bare metal; Weld-on; Each
In spite of all its improvements over previous models, the 2007+ Jeep Wrangler JK is not entirely without fault. One particularly troublesome problem involves inadequate bracing of the factory track bar brackets. A startling number of vehicles have been disabled on the trail when the factory track bar bracket separated from the axle housing without notice. Vehicle owners have reported this problem on both axle housings, and although it occurs more commonly on modified applications, it can also affect stock vehicles.
FAB Front Trackbar Brace Features
- Heavy-duty bracket reinforces and prevents catastrophic failure of weak OE trackbar mount
- Welds directly to OE mount and axle housing at multiple points to provide extremely strong and permanent solution
- Secondary trackbar mounting hole accommodates high-clearance steering conversions
- Smooth, snag-free bottom skid plate slides easily over obstacles
- Precision cut from premium grade steel and CNC formed for accurate fitment
- Ready-to-paint bare metal finish
- Requires 2.0 in. suspension lift or greater.
- Requires Adjustable Trackbar [JKS PN: OGS121] if existing trackbar interferes with steering damper.
- Not compatible with right hand drive vehicles.
|Special Fitment Notes||No|
|Installation Difficulty||Professional Rec.|
|Installation Instructions||Not Available|