JKS Front Quicker Disconnects for 2007+ Jeep Wrangler JK
Disconnect yiour swaybar for 30% more front axle articulation and dramatically improved off-road performance
The swaybar - more accurately referred to as the "anti-swaybar" - helps stabilize the vehicle's body in relation to the suspension. It is attached to both chassis rails and connected to the axle housing using swaybar end links. The swaybar's spring steel construction allows it to function like a torsion bar, resisting vehicle body roll during cornering.
On the road, the swaybar is critical to proper vehicle handling and control. Although virtually transparent to the driver, make no mistake about the importance of this device to vehicle safety. Jeep engineers carefully design swaybars to ensure the proper rate of resistance for each unique model.
Off-road, however, the swaybar counteracts the suspension's ability to function independently of the chassis, thus preventing the tires from maintaining contact with uneven terrain. Unless equipped with a locking differential, engine power is transferred to the tires without traction and the vehicle is unable to continue forward progress.
Quicker Swaybar Disconnect Features
- Fits vehicles with 0"-2" Lift Only
- Gain 30 percent more axle articulation by disconnecting your front swaybar
- Also fits Wrangler JK right hand drive models
- Dramatically improve off-road performance on stock or modified Jeeps
- Variable length design adapts to your vehicle and future modifications
- Convenient grease fittings ensure easy bushing lubrication for smooth, silent operation
- Stainless tapered mounting posts and self-align bushings allow you to connect or disconnect on unlevel surfaces
- Spherical bushings provide unrestricted 360 degrees of rotation and 11 degrees of misalignment capability
- Costs far less than lockers, tires, lift kits, and other accessories with comparable performance benefits
- Not compatible with aftermarket swaybars.
- Some vehicles may require extended front brake hoses or other modifications to compensate for additional suspension travel.
|Special Fitment Notes||No|
|Installation Instructions||Not Available|