JKS FAB Wrangler JK & JK RHD, 2007-2014, Lower Steering Knuckle Gusset
FAB Steering Knuckle Gusset Features
- Weld-on reinforcement gusset strengthens inner steering knuckle on front axle
- Properly designed to connect inner steering knuckle to axle tube for greater joint integrity
- Profiled shape is laser cut to ensure precise fitment on factory Dana 44 and Dana 30 front axles
- Extends life of ball joints by preventing knuckles from flexing under stress
- Heavy-duty 5/8 in. mild steel allows superior weld penetration
1 Compatible with OE Dana 30 or Dana 44 front axle.
2 Install gussets before bending of inner knuckles occur to prevent replacement of axle housing.
3 Whenever possible, upper and lower gussets should be installed together for maximum strength and reinforcement.
|Special Fitment Notes||No|
|Installation Instructions||Not Available|