JKS Adjustable Front Track Bar for 2007-2015 Jeep Wrangler JK (Right Hand Drive Models)
Adjustable Trackbar; Front; Heavy duty replacement for OE Jeep Wrangler front panhard rod; Variable length; Attaches axle housing to chassis rail; DOM Steel tube construction; 1.5 in. Diameter; 0.375 in. Thick; Powdercoated; Zinc plated; Bolt-on; Each
The trackbar controls lateral movement of the axle housing. It is attached to the chassis and axle on opposite sides of the vehicle with flexible mounting points to accommodate suspension travel. Unfortunately, the fixed length of the OE trackbar won't accommodate ride height adjustments. Changing the distance between mounting points forces the axle housing out of alignment with the rest of the vehicle. Unless corrected, this condition will place unnecessary stress on related suspension and steering components, create alignment problems, and prevent proper suspension & swaybar disconnect operation.
Jeep Wrangler Adjustable Track Bar Features
- Engineered Specifically for Right Hand Drive Jeep Wrangler JK
- 1-1/4" fine adjustment threads enable ultra precise axle positioning
- This new adjustable track bar will work on Wrangler RHD models from stock height to 6” of lift and can be adjusted to match the stock track bar length.
- Variable length design properly aligns axle housing with chassis and prevents undue stress on related components
- Extremely strong heavy-wall DOM tube construction utilizes OE bends for correct geometry and clearance
- Factory style rubber bushings are used that provide long service life and quiet operation while maintaining a firm steering feel.
- Adjustable from stock height to 6.0 in. suspension lift
- Not compatible with left hand drive vehicles.
|Special Fitment Notes||Right-Hand Drive Models|
|Installation Instructions||Not Available|