James Baroud Nomad 160 Rooftop Tent
The James Baroud Nomad 160 is very strong and has a great resistance to the wind due to the frame. The frame is made from aluminum and features thick diameter poles and two telescopic legs.
It takes less than 30 seconds for the automatic opening of the James Baroud Roof top tent thanks to pressurized gas struts. Closing is easy thanks to built-in canvas rubber bands. These rubber bands keep the canvas retracted during the zipping.
The James Baroud Nomad 160 is very strong and has a great resistance to the wind due to the frame. The frame is made from aluminum and features thick diameter poles and two telescopic legs. Fixing the James Baroud Roof top tent on the vehicle is secured by four fastening flanges of 8M screw threading bolting and self-locking nuts.
- Light grey canvas, made of 6 aluminized coats that reflect the sun 's rays.
- UV resistant, waterproof but not airtight.
- All seams are doubled and 100% liquids waterproof;
- Two canvas doors with insect screening are closed by zippers and velcro at the bottom
- Four big canvas windows with insects screening are closed by zippers
- Two transparent doorsways
- Inside, four removable storage pockets
- The mattress is made of high density foam protected by a zipped conver easy to remove in the aim of cleaning
|Special Fitment Notes||No|
|Installation Instructions||Not Available|