Icon Vehicle Dynamics Jeep JK Alignment Caster Cam Kit (22013)
Being able to set the Caster and Camber Alignment into proper specifications is critical for balance and stability of your Jeep Wrangler JK.
Being able to set the Caster and Camber Alignment into proper specifications is critical for balance and stability of your Jeep Wrangler JK. ICON Vehicle Dynamics 22013 JK Aignment Cam Kit provides additional adjustment over stock to align your Jeep JK back into factory spec when lifted with our 3" or 4.5" suspension systems. Jeep JK Alignment Cams ensure that your vehicles suspension and steering are working in precise coordination improving overall drivability.
• Adds Caster Adjustment to Ensure Accurate Front End Alignment
• Cam bolts are made of Heavy Duty Alloy Steel.
• Allows Pinion Angle Adjustment to Eliminate Driveline Vibrations
• Installs on Front Lower Control Arms or Rear Upper Control Arms
• Improve Balance & Stability
• Bolts on easily with Basic Hand Tools
• Recommended to use ICON JK Cam Bolt Knock Out Tool for Fast / Easy Installation (Part # 191005)
• +/- 1.5 Degree Adjustability
(QTY - 2) - JK Alignment Cam Bolts
(QTY - 4) - Cam Washers
(QTY - 2) - Nuts
|Special Fitment Notes||No|
|Installation Instructions||Not Available|