Icon Vehicle Dynamics 2007 - Current Tundra Remote Reservoir Front Coil-over Shock Kit (58750)
ICON Vehicle Dynamics has taken their already perfect performing coil-over shocks and given it the heat dissipation and long lasting performance of a full blown race shock.
ICON Vehicle Dynamics has taken their already perfect performing coil-over shocks and given it the heat dissipation and long lasting performance of a full blown race shock. All of this has been developed to bolt on and install with ease. They increase suspension travel and dramatically increase the capabilities of your Tundra's front suspension. These coil-over’s come complete with all the hardware necessary to complete the installation. Recommended tire size 305/60R18, wheel 18X9 with 5" back spacing.
- Adjustable ride height from 0" - 3"
- Race shock piston with flutter stack compression valving
- Kit also Includes Reservoir Mounting Brackets
- Cad-plated threaded body / Extreme Weather Plating Option Available
- Billet aluminum upper mount
- 5/8" PTFE-lined spherical bearing
- Completely re-buildable
- Hose Length Optimized for Increased Fluid Transfer
- Mounting Bracket Orients Reservoir for Optimum Tire Clearance
- External Reservoir Ensures Maximum Cooling
- Chrome-silicon spring
- 250 PSI nitrogen-charged internal reservoir
- Nitro-steel shaft will not chip or rust like chrome shafts
- 100% Made in the USA
|Special Fitment Notes||No|
|Installation Instructions||Not Available|