Icon Vehicle Dynamics 2007 - Current FJ Cruiser 2.5" Remote Reservoir 0-3" Lift Rear Shock w/ CDCV (57810C)
ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2.5" Diameter Rear Shocks with CDCV for the Toyota FJ Cruiser will give the avid offroader the performance, ride quality and appeal they desire plus the ability to dial in the compression damping for ever changing conditions, loads, or desired ride.
ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2.5" Diameter Rear Shocks with CDCV for the Toyota FJ Cruiser will give the avid offroader the performance, ride quality and appeal they desire plus the ability to dial in the compression damping for ever changing conditions, loads, or desired ride. These shocks take it to a new level with the ability to externally adjust 10 stages of compression damping with the easy twist of a knob. Engineered to comply with 0-3” of rear lift, with a match tuned main and CDCV pistons to offer the best on and off road performance. ICON’s industry exclusive bump zone included on this application increases bottom out and rebound control for those extra big g-outs you come across when taking your FJ beyond limits you ever expected it to be capable of. The large remote reservoir is required for adequate volume for the CDCV assembly and gets mounted up and out of harms way in the rear.
• 2.5" Diameter Shock Body with 7.5" Remote Reservoir
• 7/8” Polished Nitro Steel Shaft
• True stem top shock construction ensures OE fitment without stem to eye adapters
• 10 external user adjustable compression settings with the CDC Valve
• Large adjuster knob with positive stops allow easy to feel adjustments even with gloves on
• Increased wheel travel
• Industry excusive bump zone built in
• Lower FK - COM12 Spherical Bearing for longevity, minimal deflection, and no binding
• 100% Re-buildable and Re-valvable
• 100% Made in the USA
• We recommend the use of our #56100 shock shin guards or a protective boot to reduce the chance of shock shaft damage.
These shocks are located in a vulnerable position that allows debris to easily come in direct contact with the shock shaft.
|Special Fitment Notes||No|
|Installation Instructions||Not Available|