Icon Vehicle Dynamics 2007 - Current FJ Cruiser 2.5" Remote Reservoir 0-3" Lift Rear Shock (57810)
ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2.5" Diameter Rear Remote Reservoir Shocks for the Toyota FJ Cruiser will give the avid offroader the performance, ride quality and appeal they desire.
ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2.5" Diameter Rear Remote Reservoir Shocks for the Toyota FJ Cruiser will give the avid offroader the performance, ride quality and appeal they desire. Engineered to comply with 0-3” of rear lift, these shocks are also tuned specifically to offer the best on and off road performance. ICON’s industry exclusive bump zone included on this application increases bottom out and rebound control for those extra big g-outs. The remote reservoir gives the shock added heat dissipation and the ability to upgrade to a CDC Valve at any time. (Part Number 57810C)
• 2.5" Diameter Shock Body with 7.5" Remote Reservoir
• 7/8” Polished Nitro Steel Shaft
• True stem top shock construction ensures OE fitment without stem to eye adapters
• Increased wheel travel
• Industry excusive bump zone built in
• Lower FK - COM12 Spherical Bearing for longevity, minimal deflection, and no binding
• CDCV upgradeable at anytime
• 100% Re-buildable and Re-valvable
• 100% Made in the USA
• We recommend the use of our #56100 shock shin guards or a protective boot to reduce the chance of shock shaft damage.
These shocks are located in a vulnerable position that allows debris to easily come in direct contact with the shock shaft.
|Special Fitment Notes||No|
|Installation Instructions||Not Available|