Icon Vehicle Dynamics 2003 - Current Toyota 4Runner S2 Modular Performance Shock System (56102)
The ICON Vehicle Dynamics S2 Modular Performance shock system redefines the offroad capability of the Toyota 4Runner by enhancing the front suspension with the addition of a secondary shock to an existing ICON coilover setup. A common misconception is that overly-complicated and expensive long-travel kits are to achieve the ultimate in offroad performance. This has been put to rest with the development of the ICON S2 system. The S2 Modular Performance shock system utilizes the factory lower control arm and maintains OE track width while providing excellent suspension damping capabilities and an exceptional build quality you would expect from any ICON Vehicle Dynamics product. All of these features come at a fraction of the cost of a long-travel setup.
This bolt-on system was developed to significantly enhance the drivability of the 4Runner in extreme offroad conditions while at the same time eliminating the need for any major alteration of the frame or any other factory suspension components. The combination of a billet aluminum shock tower adapter, fabricated secondary shock hoop, and a steel skidplate with incorporated shock mount make for a straightforward and durable installed product.
The modular aspect of this system allows for modifications to the vehicle to be achieved in stages, so the user can build their vehicle as desired rather than all at once. Multiple secondary shock options provides even further tuneabity of the system as a whole, as ICON 2.5” Remote Reservoir Shocks, 2.5” Remote Reservoir CDC Valve Shocks, or 2.5” Two-Tube Bypasses may be used to attain any level of performance desired.
• Does not require welding to the frame
• Retains robust factory bumpstops
• Does not require aftermarket lower control arms
• Can be purchased in stages
• Simple installation
• Lifetime Warranty on fabricated and machined parts
• Requires 56101 skid plate system and shocks for proper use
System Components Included:
• (Qty - 2) S2 Shock hoops
• (Qty - 2) Billet shock tower adapters
• (Qty - 2) Stainless steel braided braklines
• Necessary hardware
• Installation instructions
• 56101 - Toyota 4Runner Lower Control Arm Skid Plate System
• 59706 - S2 Remote Reservoir 2.5" Secondary Shock (Pair)
• 59706C - S2 Remote Reservoir 2.5" Secondary Shock W/ CDC Valve (Pair)
|Special Fitment Notes||No|
|Installation Instructions||Not Available|