Hyline Off-Road JK Tube Step Rocker Panels for 2007+ Jeep Wrangler JK 4DR
The JK 4-Door Rock Sliders have been designed to allow for hard rock abuse on the trail, but also provide an ample width step for you everyday.
Our Jeep JK Rock Sliders are designed to allow for hard rock abuse on the trail, but also provide an ample step for everyday use. The Jeep JK rock sliders for your 2007-present 4 door models give you the protection you need to prevent damage to your door bottom and door sills.
The next time you take your Wrangler JK on the trail or over the boulders, you'll appreciate the strength and design of our JK Rock Sliders. The step area on the rock sliders feature a dimpled tread plate for a non-skid step. So not only will you protect your Wrangler but you'll also protect your passengers and yourself while getting in and out of your JK.
Features of our Jeep JK Rock Sliders (4 Door Models)
- Constructed using a combination 2x1/8 heavy wall square tubing and 1-3/4 x 1/8 heavy wall round tubing for the slider rail.
- Fully welded components to give you frame mounted strength
- Minor drilling is required into the frame
- No holes drilled into the body of your JK
- Features E-Coating rust inhibitor
- Lightly textured black powder coat for durability
|Special Fitment Notes||No|
|Installation Instructions||Not Available|