Hyline Off-Road JK Series Standard Rear Tire Carrier for 2007+ Jeep Wrangler JK
Our JK Rear Bumper Swingout Tire Carrier is a must have if you’re running oversize tires. The JK’s tailgate might hold the weight of an oversize tire for a while, but it will begin to sag over time.
Our Jeep JK tire carrier is a swing out tire carrier for your Wrangler JK. This GEN II Jeep tire carrier is a must have if you’re running oversize tires. The JK’s tailgate might hold the weight of an oversize tire for a while, but it will begin to sag over time.
Our Jeep Swing out Tire Carrier is heavy duty and opens and closes with the stock tailgate. Finally, with this Jeep JK tire carrier there is no cumbersome latch or secondary operation to open your swingout tire carrier.
- Solid Steel Tube Construction (Thick .120” Wall 2”x4” Rectangle Steel Tubing)
- Heavy Duty 1-1/2” Solid Steel Greasable Machined Pivot Pin that is inserted through an extra thick ¼” Wall DOM Steel Tube
- Fully Adjustable Sliding Tire Mount for various width tires and wheels (No Drilling Necessary unlike other competitor models)
- Pre-Cut Hole for mounting our 2” LED Third Brake Light
- Plastic Machined Alignment Block used to isolate any rattle noise and vibration between the Tire Carrier and the Tailgate
- Optional bracket attachment for RotoPax Containers (up to 4 gallons) or a bracket to mount a Hi-Lift Jack (Can only mount one or the other)
- Carries up to 38” Tire
- All necessary Grade 8 & Grade 5 mounting hardware included
All our Jeep JKTire Carriers receive a thorough zinc phosphate rinse and cleaning, then are E-Coated and Powder Coated with an easy to clean light black texture. The textured powder coat matches the texture on the stock black fender flares almost perfectly. Completely Bolt on, No Drilling Necessary.
|Special Fitment Notes||No|
|Installation Instructions||Not Available|