Front Runner 40"/1016MM LED Flood/Spot Combo W/ Off-Road Performance Shield
- 40 Inch Dual Row
- Input Voltage: 9-32 Volts DC
- Power Consumption: 240 Watts
- 80 High Intensity CREE LEDs
- Lumen Output: Approx. 19,800
- Beam Pattern: 8 Degree Spot Combination Flood
- Housing Material: Die-Cast Aluminum
- Lens Material: High Light Transmission Polycarbonate
- Mounting Bracket: Stainless steel 3cr12 powder coated
- Dustproof, Waterproof
40 Inch Dual Row features 19,800 lumens.
• Combination of 8 degree narrow spot beam pattern for focusing on long range distances AND 120 degree wide flood beam pattern for close but wide range illumination immediately surrounding the vehicle.
• Die cast aluminum housing is waterproof, dustproof and rattle proof. Built for Off-Road performance in harsh outdoor conditions.
• Expected LED life of 30,000 hours.
• Mounts underneath the front or rear of a Front Runner Roof Rack. Comes standard with powder coated stainless steel Slimline II Roof Rack mounting brackets. (Optional original Slimline roof rack brackets are available(RRAC053).
• The protective light guard rotates and can be positioned open or closed while driving.
• The light guard cover can serve as a barn door to control light fall off and help prevent light glare on the vehicle's hood/bonnet.
• Optional Wiring Harness available (ECOM077)
• NOTE: minimum of 90 mm (3.54 inches) clearance needed between the bottom of the Front Runner Rack and the vehicle's roof in order to fit this product.