Fabtech 6" Performance System w/ Performance Shocks - 2009-13 Dodge/Ram 2500/3500 4WD Gas Only
Our Performance System features extended length 1.75" OD heavy wall control arm links pivoting on urethane bushings to keep the front suspension geometry proper while allowing increased travel. Front lift includes replacement Coil Springs. The replacement Coil Springs provide a quality highway ride with good offroad capability. Also included is Trac Bar bracketry, Pitman Arm, End Links, Bump Stops, and a transmission mount. Rear lift comes from a Block & U-bolt system.
- Use 37/12.50R17 tires w/ 17x9 wheels w/ 5” BS w/ minor trimming
- Use 37/13.50R18 tires w/ 18x9 wheels w/ 5” BS w/ minor trimming
- Use 37/13.50R20 tires w/ 20x9 wheels w/ 5” BS w/ minor trimming
|1||FTS23032||Component Box 1|
|1||FTS23014BK||Coil Spring Box|
|2||FTS7189||Front Performance Shocks|
|2||FTS7266||Rear Performance Shocks|
3. Non dually models only.
20. Does not fit standard cab models.
56. Fits automatic transmission only.
125. Will not fit 2013 3500 trucks w/radius arm suspension.
Fabtech Performance Shocks have been designed to work in conjunction with each of our suspension systems, resulting in superior ride control. Features include high velocity 9-stage valving for excellent dampening capabilities and a closed cell insert to reduce shock fade at high speeds.
- - Twin Tube Hydraulic Construction
- - 9/16" Hardened Chrome Piston Rod
- - 1 3/8" OD Piston
- - Closed Cell Foam insert
- - High Flow 9 Stage Valving
|Special Fitment Notes||No special fitment notes.|
|Installation Instructions||Not Available|