Fabtech 6" Performance System w/ Front Dirt Logic 2.5 Coilovers & Rear Performance Shocks - 2009-13 Ford F150 4WD
The Performance System uses Dirt Logic 2.5 Coilover shocks for outstanding damping capacity, and features Fabtech’s signature arched lower control arm crossmembers constructed of 1/4” thick steel, with integrated differential skid plate to provide strength and rigidity to the front frame and suspension. Crossmembers include adjustable eccentric cams for easy front end alignment and ability to hold alignment under offroad conditions. Fabtech’s proprietary steering knuckles are built with the finest American made ductile iron and will allow use of an 18" or 20” diameter wheel. Also included in these systems are sway bar brackets, impact struts, blocks and a u-bolt kit.
- Use 325/65R18 tires w/ 18x9 wheels w/ 5” BS w/ minor trimming
- Use 35/13.50R18 tires w/ 18x9 wheels w/ 5" BS w/ minor trimming
- Use 35/13.50R20 tires w/ 20x9 wheels w/ 5” BS w/ minor trimming
|1||FTS22133||Component Box 1|
|1||FTS22131||Component Box 2|
|1||FTS221341||Front Dirt Logic 2.5 Coilovers|
|2||FTS7266||Rear Performance Shocks|
14. Can not use OEM wheel and tire.
47. Fits SuperCrew models only.
123. Will not fit Raptor models.
Front Dirt Logic 2.5 Coilovers
Derived from our desert racing experience, the Dirt Logic 2.5 Coilover is an exceptional performance shock that has been developed for a variety of Coilover applications. The Dirt Logic 2.5 will provide incredible dampening capacity for aggressive offroad driving.
- - 2.50" OD Steel Body
- - 2.25" OD Billet Aluminum Piston
- - 7/8" Induction Hardened Chrome Piston Rod
- - Adjustable Coilover Construction
- - 5/8" Spherical Ball or Urethane Mounting Ends
- - Optional 2.25" OD Reservoir w/-8 Stainless Steel O-ring Hose
- - Black Anodized Finish
Fabtech Performance Shocks have been designed to work in conjunction with each of our suspension systems, resulting in superior ride control. Features include high velocity 9-stage valving for excellent dampening capabilities and a closed cell insert to reduce shock fade at high speeds.
- - Twin Tube Hydraulic Construction
- - 9/16" Hardened Chrome Piston Rod
- - 1 3/8" OD Piston
- - Closed Cell Foam insert
- - High Flow 9 Stage Valving
|Special Fitment Notes||No special fitment notes.|
|Installation Instructions||Not Available|